Home / Writing Feedback   % width   Posts: 2

Living in big city is bad for health

Nhung bui 1 / -  
It is a common belief that living in large metropolises has a great harm on city dwellers' health. Personally, I firmly agree with this opinion.

On the one hand, the pollution in big cities affects directly to metropolitan residents' physical health. Following the intensive urban growth, industrial and transport activities release smog and dust into atmosphere. Those are the main reason of putting inhabitants of cities at a significant risk of various health problems. These conditions could contains hearing loss, respiratory diseases or even lung cancer and high blood pressure. A lot of illnesses, which is increased considerably, are as a result of high levels of noise and poor air quality in big cities nowadays.
On the other hand, people living in metropolitan areas face financial difficulties which have a severe impact on peoples' mental health. The cost of living is likely to be much higher than it is in a small town or village. Urban dwellers' pay lots of money for food, accommodation and transportation. City residents must have a nine-to-five job and a part-time job to afford the high living cost or to meet their basic needs. People who spend longer hours at work frequently fell exhausted, range from fatigue to more serious problems like stress, anxiety disorders or stroke. And due to long hours of working, urban adults often don't take exercises so that it lead to a sedentary lifestyle. Couldn't balance work and healthy life, metropolitan residents' may suffer from stress and pressure.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15168  
You have written less than the required minimum of 250 words. 248 written words mean you will have some deductions for the missing 2 words in relation to Task Accuracy considerations. Based upon your writer's opinion, you have also failed to respond to the question posed, which is a measured response question. While your opinion may be aligned with the given writing guide, your actual discussion paragraphs are not in line with the proper format for this response.

The extent essay is always responded to as a single opinion essay. You are expected to give 2 strong opinions that prove your point of view to be the correct one. For instance, you may present 2 opposing public views to your own, which you can discuss and explain why these opinions are incorrect. Or, you can simply discuss 2 of our opinions, in support of your point of view. What you must never do is discuss both opinions and giving each one credence in the discussion. Then your essay will fail because you contradicted your own opinion, leaving the reader quite confused as to whether they should accept your opinion or not since you seem to be confused about the discussion yourself.

Home / Writing Feedback / Living in big city is bad for health
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: