Logging of the rainforests is a serious problem and it may lead to very serious problems on Earth

Anfalia 40 / 56 23  
IELTS - Logging of the rain forests is a serious problem and it may lead to the extinction of animal life and human life.
Discuss.

Today's environmental issues from logging of rainforest affect animal and human are in danger of extinction. While this is surely authentic, I personally argue that government should mainly concern in the representative samples of environmental impacts instead of focusing on protect natural areas and people should stop cutting trees down in rain forest.

It is undeniable that problem of logging rain forest affects to today's world life and it is caused by human action. To exemplify, people always cut trees down in the forest for their benefits. One illustration is paper's company such as "Tjiwi Kimia" in Mojokerto-one of city in Indonesia- needs the large number of trees for their production to make paper and book. As a result, deforestation is emerging as the following of human necessity.

Admittedly, the wide-ranging of animals and humans are in near-extinction. To exemplify, tigers and rhinoceroses -danger species- need hardwood forest for living but it is hard for them because lack of the number of trees in the forest. This presently comes from deforestation and human action which unable to keep a natural forest.

Another point to discuss this opinion is the support from governments and forest authorities. They are supposed to provide some innovative programs. Firstly, the valuable idea is that they build the natural parks because this attracts tourists while protecting animals. For pragmatic instance, Safari park had already built in a country which a lot of various animals lived there. While this opened for public, approximately a hundred visitors visited this park. As a result, this acquires the sum of money from ticket sales. Secondly, they need to stricter rules for cutting trees down freely to protect natural areas and animals living there. Thirdly, leading co-green program to the environmental stakeholders such as schoolchildren creates the awareness in conserving natural forest.

Taking account of all this factors that animals and humans are always in danger of extinction as far as illegal logging is done by people. While government and forest authorities should cooperate to create hardwood forest, I deliberate this idea seems dubious because as human who live onward in this world, forest is a crucial aspect for their particular function to create the industrial production creatively.
melissae 5 / 11  
You need to check some of your grammar
Today's environmental issues from logging of rainforest affect animal and human are in danger of extinction. - does not sound right maybe Logging of rain forests is one of today's most serious problems, it has a profound affect on both animals and humans putting them in danger of extinction.

-danger species- do you mean endangered?
Re-read to avoid careless mistakes, and please note there are many mistakes other than the two I pointed out.

Home / Writing Feedback / Logging of the rainforests is a serious problem and it may lead to very serious problems on Earth