[TOEFL] marry someone who is similar to you, rather than someone who is different

something 23 / 52 5  
[TOPIC] It is better to marry someone who is similar to you, rather than someone who is different from you

Considering to choose someone to be a partner for entire my life is an important decision. This person should suitable for me. The meaning of suitable for me is not mean this person should similar to me. T prefer someone that different from me. Thus, from this statement, I disagree to choose someone that have the same personality to marry with is better than a person that different from me.

To begin with, marrying someone that have something that I do not have is more interesting. This difference make me have a lot questions, and this make me feel I have challenge to get to know any things about my partner. For me, person that similar to me could make me bore. In addition, I do not want to marriage with someone that have the same personality.

Secondly, it is great to marry someone that different from me because I could get an opinion that different from me. For example, when I have problems, that mean I could not figure out how to solve it in a right way, having a different ideas could turn bad situation to good opportunity. Thus, I prefer to marry someone that is not familiar to me.

In conclusion, I disagree with this notion that marry someone that similar to me is better than someone that different from me because this person make me feel interested. Besides, I could get different opinion that lead to the way to solve problems. Thus, someone that different from me is a person I want to marry with.

[This time, I tried to finish this essay in 30 minutes, but I could not finish it in time. :'( ]
Considering to choose someone to be a partner for entire my life is an important decision

Choosing someone to be your marriage is an important decision that makes you committed to that bond for life time.

This person should suitable for me.

... Well, I feel it now time for you to start introducing the argument. I don't find this sentence add much value to your essay and in fact I find it's disturbing your flow.

The meaning of suitable for me isdoes not mean this person should similar to me in every respect .

T prefer someone that different from me.

Lots of errors;
I prefer to marry someone who is different from me.
OP something 23 / 52 5  
Thank you :)
aoey 6 / 17 2  
This person should suitable for me
-> This person should be suitable for me.

The meaning of suitable for me is not mean this person should similar to me.
-> The meaning of suitability is not defined as a person should be similar to me.

T prefer someone that different from me
-> I prefer someone who has something different from me.

I disagree to choose someone that have the same personality
-> I disagree to choose someone who has the same personality as me

"Someone" is a singular pronoun. You should use with a singular verb.
OP something 23 / 52 5  
thank you so much.

Home / Writing Feedback / [TOEFL] marry someone who is similar to you, rather than someone who is different