Men and women do not need share the same responsibilities at home and in everyday life. Do you agree

maichi 1 / -  

responsibilities in the family at home and in everyday life

It is argued that our society is increasingly appearing discrimination in several families where feminism is losing value over time. Especially, men and women have never obtained equality of responsibilities at home and in everyday life. From my point of view, it completely disagrees with this view for several reasons. This essay will demonstrate the positive and negative points of this issue.

In the 21st century, though this is a modern time, numerous households tend to be broken down a relationship in their family. The simple reason for this problem is the unequal division of household chores. For instance, after being overworked in a company, women have to do housework and take care of children alone without assistance or being the breadwinner of the family, while men have to shoulder heavy responsibilities but not be obtained sympathy from family members. This results in matrimony become drift apart.

On the contrary, when men and women know how to balance work and daily life, family ties become attached. Recent scientific studies have proven that the proportion of divorce decreased significantly since the policy on gender equality is promulgated. This shows that our society is becoming more and more civilized and equitable.

In conclusion, the equal division of responsibilities in the family at home and in everyday life is a vital and elementary point that has a huge effect on family life.
The essay will receive an immediate failing score due to several reasons:

1. The prompt restatement is an exaggerated version that tends to not use the original presentation idea in the writer's version.
2. The writer has stated an incorrect response format. He is using a measured response where a simple agree or disagree response was required
3. The discussion format combines several different writing instructions that are not valid for the given discussion. The writer is expected to discuss 2 simple reasons related to his opinion. It does not need a comparative positive and negative discussion nor, the measured response presentation.

Seeng as the body paragraphs support the incorrect presentation format, the examiner cannot give this essay a passing score due to task response inaccuracy.

Home / Writing Feedback / Men and women do not need share the same responsibilities at home and in everyday life. Do you agree