IELTS Task 1 The Methods To Produce Energy Using Water

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
The diagram process gives information about two different methods of producing electricity by using water as the main substance. Overall, it can be seen that both of pictures use spindle to produce electricity. However, it has different methods. First method using water to rotates the generator while air is used in the second image.

To begin with, the first picture is happened in a reservoir. The water which is gotten in to hydroelectric dam flow through a gate. After the water are flowed inside, the width and angle of penstock make the water speed up then turns the turbine and spindle. The electricity are produced from the rotates of generator then it is distributed to power lines. After that, the water is released into the river.

The second picture have two chambers, upper chamber and lower chamber. The waves enter the lower chamber then the air will rises to upper chamber and rotates generator to produce electricity.

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
... two different methods of producing electricity byusing water as the main substance.
First method using water to rotates the generator while air is used in the second image.
1. Hello Faridadwi18, I got a little bit confuse to understand the two contrast statements above. Make sure to read the diagram before writing.

2. To answer the questions, do not forget to mentions the equipment or tools and the materials that used.

3. Your explanation for the second picture is less. Better to use three sentences in one paragraph.

Happy writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 The Methods To Produce Energy Using Water