Modern form of communication could be negative for us ??

alfadmishal20 2 / 1  
In the past 10 Years, People in the world have improved their communication levels, which make them easier to keep in touch with friends. Some people may think because of the social media people reduce the amount of time seeing their friends. My opinion , social media could be advantage for people to meet friends more often.

First, the advantage of social media such as facebook, intagram and email is to enable people know their friends more easily than the time before and also to know their activities. For example, when some people want to do something new like hobby, but we want to do it together with friends, people could search in social media, hopelly will find frinds with the same interest.

Another positive aspect of social media is to let you meet friends in some places, even friends that you never meet for a long time. For instance, friends in junior high school who saperate, it is possible with the social media that someday people will meet together, because of their posts to the social media, people will know that they are in the same area.

In conclusion, social media help people to know each other better than before, but some people think itu will reduce the number of seeing friends, it is not because the social media, it just on people mind.
KhatarizNS 3 / 5  
Hello Mr. alfadmishal
here are some suggestion from me

Some people may think because of the social ...
>> the use of may here weaken your essay

even friends that you have never met for a long time

For instance, friends in junior high school who have saperated
RezaAnandatama17 8 / 14 3  
Let me land you a hand...

1. The most important one if you come to write an essay in this forum that you should write also the question of it ...
2. Your writing is nor like agree/disagree but advantages/disadvantages question so make it clear

Let me rewrite it so you can find any differences

Recently, In the light of the newest emerged technology, people across the globe can advance the way that they deliver the information namely electronic massaging. However, Virtually people claim that such technology influences human to forget seeing each others. In my humble opinion, such claim does not stand much ground, since the mentioned technology do make it much easier for people to stay in touch with their friends and relatives.

The cost which dwellers spend to send their information with such cutting-edge technology is more acceptable rather than the conventional one. This is because the electronic messaging only needs access to the internet without considering the geographic condition. For instance, people can inform their condition to families or acquaintances even though they are living on the opposite sides of planet. A conventional letter can be used in the such condition, but it will take much time. Therefore, with concern to keep in touch with others, the mentioned technology gives a lot of positive impacts.

You can continue it now, break a leg :)
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Alfad,
here some corrections for you,

- Some people may think because of the social media ...
- In My opinion, social media could be ...
- ... facebook, intagram and email isare to enable people ...
-but wethey want to do it together with ...
- hopefu lly
- frie nds
- sepa rate

My suggestion, you need to rewrite the question so that people can give you another idea and you can develop the ideas. be careful of miss spelling. hopefully it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / Modern form of communication could be negative for us ??