'Money can't Buy Happiness'. Being rich gives an opportunity to give back.

Jaggi7921 13 / 22  
Some people say that the most important thing about being rich is that it gives you the opportunity to give back.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Someone rightly said,'Money can't Buy Happiness',it is just fulfill our needs not contentment.Some people argue that giving financial helps to others as a rich has a crucial importance in today's world.I partially agree with this thinking of inhabitants because of the following reasons.

It is just simple to understand the causes behind why some people assert with 'giving back' option for the richest person's.First and most significant is that they think once our basic needs have been met then money could be contribute very little to our overall happiness and well-being.In addition,providing assitance in terms of money ot in some other forms to poor people not only brings prosperity but also helps the nation to remove poverty.Takes an example of Apple chief executive,Time Cook,who certaily donated his estimated $785 million fortune to charity.Such types of investments assist a needy people's to fulfill their demands and needs like shelter for house,food for eating and clothes for wearing etc.

In contrast,there is only one major argument on the other side of the debate.This is that some rich human being utilized all their money for thier own purpose like to adopt the extravagent lifestyle.They have got all the luxury in the world,with not an ounce of financial worry which obviously all the needy as well as poor people face.Apart form that,they can buy fantastic memories that they enjoyed and imagined with their relavtive and friends.So all in all wealth provides opportunity to find greater fulfillment in life.

In summary,we can see that this is clearly a complex issue as their both views have equally supporting ideas,So I think being rich its our responsibilty to donate some wealth to assist needy person but we can also use this money for our happiness and satisfication.
aseprudi 20 / 29 16  
Hallo Jaggi
I would offer some suggetion to you regarding this essay.

1. Regarding this paragraph, you should extremely cautious in using the full stop and comma. Do not forget to put a space after full stop and comma.

2. It is forbidden to use the abbreviation in academic writing, it would be better if you neglect to us it.

Thank you.
- ...it is just to fulfill our needs not contentment.

- First and fore most significant is that they...

- In addition,providing assitanceassistance (I know this maybe just typo but be careful ) in terms of money otor in some...

- ...also helps the nation to removealleviate poverty.

- Takes an example of Apple chief executive,Time Cook,who certaily donated his estimated $785 million fortune to charity.

- Such types of investments assist athe needy people's to fulfill their...

Jaggi, I made a few corrections and I hope you follow through that's why I didn't continue to do the whole essay. Review your linking verbs as this is what makes up the sentence, spell checker, this is very important to be turned on as small spelling mistakes does matter in the thought of the sentence, lastly know exactly which words you will use in your sentences.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Money can't Buy Happiness'. Being rich gives an opportunity to give back.