Money is not everything, there is another reason when opting a new job

amrillahmk 29 / 47 6  
For some people a high salary is the most important criterion when choosing a new job while others are satisfied if the job contributes to society

Discuss both views and give you opinion.

It is held by some that high income is the first reason when deciding to a new job while other people are more pleased to the job which has an impact on society. Although well-paid wage is important to meet our daily needs, I firmly believe there is another cause when opting a new occupation, such as a passion to make society better.

It is undeniable fact that most people need money to get a decent life so that money becomes their priority. For instance, in current situation many people, especially millennial generation, resign from their prior job with low wage so as to seek another occupation which offers high payment no matter what the jobs are. This is because they consider that people's nowadays live in different era than in the past few years, where the prices of staples are increasing gradually, so that to live in financially self-sufficient is more important than other reasons.

However, some people have different point of view, in which they believe their passion in improving the quality of society is more essential. Taking my friend named Anggita as an example, she had already been working on Heinz, a multinational company, for 3 years and she also had high income each month. Her responsibility in this company was selling company's products to consumers, which was not her passion because it did not have any social impact on society. Finally she gave up her job, and now she has joined in non-governmental organization (NGO) even though her salary is lower than her previous job. By joining NGO, she believes it will be more worthwhile to improve the living of the poor.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that every person has its own consideration. But I do believe that money is not everything in this world, there are people out there who think the most significant thing in life is to enhance the quality of life for all people, particularly the poor. By doing as such, I am convinced that society will be better for future generation to live.
IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi amrillahmk. Here are my suggestions for you.

... are more pleased towith the job which ...
..., such as a passion to make society better.for making society better.

... people's nowadays live in the different era than (...) so that to live in financially self-sufficientself-sufficient financial is more important ...

Finally(,) she gave up her job, and (...) improve the living of the poorneedy .

Suggestion:
for your second body paragraph, try to give your own opinion to emphasize your own statements.

I hope it can be useful for you.
Goodluck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Money is not everything, there is another reason when opting a new job