Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

My IELTS essay about music which connects people from various backgrounds and ages

gbach 3 / 8  
Some people say that music is good way of bringing people of different cultures and ages together.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Music undoubtedly plays an indispensable role in people's lives. Some individuals attest that music is an ideal way to connect with people from various backgrounds and ages. I strongly agree with this viewpoint, and this essay will shed light on my opinion.

To begin with, every person listens to music regardless of their nationality, and since a variety of cultures are often interpreted through songs, the public will get to know more about other countries' customs. Especially in this era of globalization, music brings people in touch with diverse cultural backgrounds. For instance, more music from less-known countries has become renowned in recent years owing to the world being globalized. Moreover, artists in well-known music industry such as America are fostered to co-operate with overseas singers, which indeed popularizes their cultures to the worldwide audience.

Furthermore, music has a massive capacity to erase the generation gap between youngsters and elderly. It is prevalent to see a number of songs mixed with classical and modern instruments which suit both the youth and senior's music taste. Moreover, these artworks tend to mention every matter of life in order to attract viewers from all ages. Nowadays, there are tons of albums that are well-rounded in featuring not only political but also entertaining sides. For example, fans of ''This is America'' come from different ages because the song serves seniors with political plots and adolescents for its catchy tune and melody.

In conclusion, music is of paramount importance in having people from different groups of ethnicity and ages get along with each other due to its popularity and appropriate content. Therefore, I firmly believe that music should be promoted in every social platform.

Home / Writing Feedback / My IELTS essay about music which connects people from various backgrounds and ages