Mystery of déjŕ vu explained - it's how we check our memories

azmi23 17 / 28 3  
Déjŕ vu has been a long run mystery due to the sudden vanish phenomenon that is caused by false calls memories of brain. However, Akira O' Connor and his research team revealed a new method to trigger déjŕ vu in the lab despite of the disagreement on the first speculation.

Hippocampus which is a part of brain related to memories was the first suspected to be active during the phenomenon, but it was not. In fact, the frontal sections was the main actor regarding probability of transmitting signal, while a conflict between truth reality and reality that we supposed to be true or called memory error was occur.

O' Connor said that those people who have a healthy head and good at memorizing occasions seemed to experience no déjŕ vu at all, because if there is no trigger to conflict memory system, there will be no déjŕ vu, but he cannot explain it by data yet. This phenomenon is more common in teenagers besides the reduced working of memory checking system through ageing.

So this is my fifth essay summary based on New Scientist's Article (newscientist.com/article/2101089-mystery-of-deja-vu-explained-its-how-we-check-our-memories/)
I was trying to improve my ability in complex sentence. So do not hesitate to criticize, thanks!
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Azmi, your summary is a good job since I have points of this article after I read your writing. On the other hand, let me help you to improve your summary. Please, you meet my footnotes.

... long run mystery due to the sudden vanish phenomenon that is caused by false calls memories of brain A PHONEMENON VANISHING SUDDENLY. IT IS CAUSED BY FALSE CALLS MEMORIES OF A BRAIN.

... a new method to trigger THE déjŕ vu in A lab despite of the disagreement on the first speculation.
Hippocampus which is a part of brain related S to THE memories...
In fact, the frontal sections was ARE the main actor regarding A probability of transmitting signal, (...) or called memory error was occurED.
O' Connor said that those people who have a healthy head (...) experience no déjŕ vu at all, because if there is noT A trigger to conflict THE memory system, there will be noT THE déjŕ vu,but HOWEVER, he cannot COULD NOT explain it by data yet.

... more common in teenagers besides the reduced working of AND CAN REDUCE THE memory checking system WORKING through ageing.

Note: Sometimes you create the complex sentence but not pay attention to the density of your sentence. It is important to make your sentence varied. However, do not make it heavy to be read. In addition, you should not fall the same mistake, use of the article. Please, you deal with them in the next writing.

I really believe you are going to show the better creation. You only need practice more and more.
HAPPY WRITING
-----------------------
Yusuf05 11 / 14 2  
Hello mate!

I always find your summary is a great resource to broaden my horizons. But this one that you've done definitely address me novel information of science. Read it like as from the scientist ^_^

My highlight to you perhaps only related to what I call as "the paragraph transition" (I'm not quite sure with the name, just skip if you find it confusing)..well, you know...something like as however, moreover, therefore..etc in order to make your writing more decorated and sound much more scientist.

Hope it help mate.
Keep amazing!
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
hai azmi,
l'd try my best ;-)

false calls memories of brain
we cannot use a plural noun in the midle of a noun phrase

Hippocampus which is a part of brain related to memories was the first suspected to be active during the phenomenon, but it was not.
this is my suggestion
hippocampus , a part of brain related to memories, was the trigger of the activated process, but it was wrong.

when we built complex sentences sometimes we forgot how many verb that we had used. so we have to be more careful about it.

let's improve our writing skill

Home / Writing Feedback / Mystery of déjŕ vu explained - it's how we check our memories