Natural resource from Earth will run out soon - seeking for other solutions

alif 12 / 13 2  
As Earth runs out of natural resources, we have started to look to space for solutions. However, some people argue that this is the wrong thing do, and instead we should look for alternative solutions here of earth.

To what extent do you agree with them? What alternative might there be to exploiting space for natural resources.

Generally, it is inevitable that natural resource from Earth will run out soon. As such, the people think that it is needed replacement of natural resource such as space to solve this problem. However, others argue that human will face insurmountable challenges in the future like economic problem. For this reason, I strongly believe that this is a wrong way to be a solution, and we have to seek the alternative aspect to tackle it.

Undoubtedly, fossil fuels have become an essential item to produce energy to help human in industries, changing temperature and driving cars. Some scientists contend that natural resources such as gases, coal, and oil can be changed with asteroid from the space. It dues to asteroids have the similar contain with fossil fuels in the Earth. With using asteroids, it can turn on machine or electricity tools.

At the first glance, taking asteroid from the space, this brings some drawbacks. Firstly, the cost of travel to space is very expensive, so that it is difficult for a part of countries in the world to reach it. Secondly, there is no doubt that it will disturb economic growth since we cannot expose our natural resource of fossil fuels. Consequently, looking for space as a solution should be equated about.

To solve these problems, it is needed an alternative energy like wind turbine or solar panel. These can be suitable replacements to generate electricity. Perhaps what the alternative energy conducted can improve quality of people's lives. Furthermore, this renewable energy is the best choice to help industries to produce a great power for human lives.

The aforementioned evidence shows that although some scientists argue that the space can be a solution like asteroids to generate some energy, it is believe that this is the wrong way as it has negative impacts. Furthermore, it can be handled with conducting wind turbine as the best solution.
aseprudi 20 / 29 16  
Hallo Alif, I would render some suggestions regarding your essay.

To solve these problems, it is needed an alternative energy like wind turbine or solar panel . These can be suitable replacements to generate electricity. Perhaps what the alternative energy conducted can improve quality of people's lives. Furthermore, this renewable energy is the best choice to help industries to produce a great power for human lives.

In this part of your essay, in fact, it is clear explanation that the Earth is still of other resources. Therefore, it will be better on condition that you mentions where the location provides wind turbine or solar panel is. Your essay will be more reliable for the readers.

In the conclusion, you should extremely cautious to paraphrase the thesis since it is virtually similar with your thesis statement. I would render some suggestion with regard to the conclusion.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that even though asteroid can be taken for tackling the solution to fulfill natural resources in the Earth, it is extremely not best solution since it renders dire consequences. Where possible, the Earth is still of natural resources such wind turbine as another option.

Thank you.
- Generally, it is inevitable that natural resources from Earth and will run out soon.

- As such, the people think that it is neededs replacement of natural resources such...

- ...others argue that humankind will face...

- For this reason, I strongly believe that this is a wrong way to be a solutionsolve ,

- and we have to seek the alternative aspect to tackle it.

-Some scientists contendcontest that natural resources such as gases,...

- It dues to Asteroids have the similar containcompound with fossil fuels in theon Earth.

- With usingthe use of asteroids,..

Alif, as I go through your essay, I'm quiet surprise on the remarks that has to be done. I remember this is not the same essay level that you do before, it seems like you need to re-write this essay as the corrections are way too many.

Now you have to review on your verbs, the form of it, sentence construction. The idea is you have to come up with an essay and start writing. Then, proof read it and see yourself as a reader, if everything is going well and minor enhancements are done, you should be good to go.

Keep writing

Cheers!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / Natural resource from Earth will run out soon - seeking for other solutions