The number of new graduates who were accepted as English and French teachers in Ontario 2001-2007

pertiwi02 11 / 8 4  
TASK 1 : THE RECRUITMENT OF TEACHERS IN ONTARIO

A breakdown of the proportion of how many new graduates who were accepted as English and French teachers in Ontario from 2001 to 2007 is illustrated in the line chart. Overall, it can be seen that fewer graduates have been recruited to be English-language teacher, while French teacher is still most popular job to be found.

According to the data, English teachers were successful at finding employment, while French teacher is slightly less than the number of English teacher in the beginning of the period. Then, both of them decreased slightly approximately more than a half of English teacher and 59% of French teacher in 2002.

In contrast, the figure fell considerably for English teacher, but rose slightly for French teacher over the next year. From 2003 to 2005, the trends of both of categories were not changed as much. However, the number of new graduate employments who were recruited as English teacher decreased dramatically, while the reverse was showed by French teacher and reached a peak at more than 70 percent during following two years.

swara86 2 / 10  
You should have minimum 2 sentences each paragraph.
then you should add "s" for plural.. such as teacherS

... while French teacher is TEACHERS WERE slightly less than the number of English teacher TEACHERS in the beginning of the period.
Then, both of them decreased slightly ...
Then, both of them decreased significantly to around 50% for French in 2002 and 40 % for English in 2003.

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of new graduates who were accepted as English and French teachers in Ontario 2001-2007