WRITING 1 the proportion of new teachers having English and French degrees in Ontario (2001-2007)

thulhp09 1 / -  

the percentage of first-year teachers with regular teaching jobs by year of graduation

The line chart illustrates the proportion of new teachers having by English and French degrees in Ontario from 2001 to 2007

Overall, educators who graduated with French degrees has more opportunities to find a job than those with English degrees

To begin with, in 2001, both figure of English teachers and French teachers peaked at around 70-73%. However, it is easy to see that there was a significant decline of these figure, which all went down to 53-58% in 2002. In the following year, the recruitment rate of French teachers rose up while the data of English educator continuously slumped down to 40% at the same time

During the next three years, an upward trend was witnessed in the percentage of French teachers. Although in 2006, it slightly cut down by 2%, one year later, it finally reached to 73%. On the contrary, as the proportion of French teachers had a minimal growth, in comparison to the english one, it dramatically went down to nearly 30%

p/s: I hope that I can receive comments from you guys :D

Okay. You have a definite problem when it comes to singular v. plura word usage. You are using a combination of a plural reference with a singular word. The result of which is a confusing sentence reference. This will result in a low GRA score since you will be leaving the reader doubtful about what the actual sentence information is. It will do you well to review the singular v. plural rules and then familiarize yourself with the way these words are written. That way you will avoid making the same mistakes going forward. You show a good understanding of the discussion requirements. That is a plus factor for your score. It is the idea presentation that is faulty and needs improvement.

Home / Writing Feedback / WRITING 1 the proportion of new teachers having English and French degrees in Ontario (2001-2007)