The number of people, who want o leave Bulgaria according to their education rank around three years

Giansy11 18 / 32 5  
The chart below gives information about the level of education of Bulgarian people who want to go and live in another country in 2002, 2006 and 2008. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given bar chart shows the number of people, who want o leave Bulgria according to their education rank around three years.

According to the data, it is clear from the chart that 2002 is the greatest number of people, who have stage in secondary education living Bulgaria above 60%. At the same time, the number of higher education, primary and lower education had 17 and 18 each part.

In 2006, there was gently decreased of people in junior and senior high school from 65 to 61, while two of categories rose in 2006. The amount of lower education increased become the highest with 30 percent in 2008. Contrast with collage level in 2002 and 2006, had been felt around 11 person. However, all of these levels, faced the increase and decrease number of people every year.

To sum up, the figure for people with primary and lower education rose each year, different with secondary education where it fell gently each year.
rosadesiana 38 / 40 2  
Hi Giansy
you have done a great job
please check my suggestions

first, it is much better to attach the picture (graph), to ease people who want to help you in comparing the graphs.The ==> Bulgarian people who want to go and live (move to ) in another country in 2002,

==>The given bar chart shows thea number of people,
==>According to the data, it is clear shownfrom the chartthat 2002 is the greatest number of people, that in 2012 is a the best year of a great number of people who ....

==>while two of categories rose in 2006.(i have difficulty to understand this point)

keep writing !

Home / Writing Feedback / The number of people, who want o leave Bulgaria according to their education rank around three years