Statistic of births given from women aged 40 until 44 years by numbers of children and years.

faisalrachmn 5 / 6  
Number of children ever born, women aged 40-44 years in Australia

The table provides details about percentages of birth report from woman aged 40 until 44 years by numbers of children and years. Overall, the women who gave birth or not had been considerably plunged.

In 1981, women aged 40-44 years were likely to have 2 children about 29.0%. The highest percentages in 1981 were to have 3 children and 4 children or more. The lowest were to not have any children, one children and two children.

However, 2006 is more likely to have 2 children. The percentage to not have any children, one children and two children were the highest in among years. The lowest were to have 3 children or more. In 1996 had similarity amount with 2006, the highest are same in 2006 but in 1996 is lower than in 2006 and to have 3 children or more is higher than in 2006. In 1986 had same similarity to with 1981.

pujakurniawan19 9 / 16 4  
The table provides details about percentages of birth report from womanwomen aged 40 until 44 years by numbers of children and years. Overall, the women who gave birth or not had been considerably plunge d. by age 40-44 years, the percentage of women having four or more children had significant downward trend since 1981 to 2006. However, the proportion who have had one child and two children or not at all was reverse.
Hi Faisal, I hope the below corrections are not too late for your revision.

-The table below provides
- details about percentages of birth report
- years and is measured in percentage .
- not had not given birth hasbeen considerably plunged.

- In 1981, women aged 40-44 years old, were
- likely to have 2 children at about 29.0%.
- The highest percentageswas in 1981
- were to have 3 children and 4 children or more.
- The lowest were to that with nonot have any children, one children and two children.

- However, in 2006 it is more
- toof those who does not have any children,
- In 1996, it had seen
- similarity in amount withof 2006,
- the highest are the same in 2006 but in 1996

There you have it Faisal, I believe there's a lot of work to be done in your analysis, for me, it was quiet confusing, this is because, it seemed as though you don't necessarily understand the presented table, however, the best thing about you is that, you tried hard and you made sure that you practice, so keep practicing, write and read more often.

Home / Writing Feedback / Statistic of births given from women aged 40 until 44 years by numbers of children and years.