Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 2

Some old buildings are more worth preserving than others?

linhohlala 1 / -  
some people think that certain old buildings are more worth preserving than other ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree

It is a well-documented fact that an increasing number of people all over the world are drawing attention to preserving the buildings. while there are some people who strongly agree that people should preserve the old buildings than other ones, other claim that there are a lot of things should preserved than the old buildings. Therefore, this has been an endless controversial issue, however, from my point of view, I agree more about the later issue. On the one hand, people should preserve the old buildings than other ones is an evidence for other people to defend their view. It is commonly accepted that some old buildings capture the history of their country, it brings the beauty and traditional of culture heritage in their country. A clear example being found to prove is that the temple of Hung King in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh city museum of history and so on, which is a well-known place that tourist and foreigners usually visit. Equally important, there is no doubt that preserving the old buildings also help their country develop tourism. For example, there are a lot of people travel some where to enrich their horizon, expand the sense appreciation of culture in other country, this will help their country develop tourism and earn high revenue. On the other hand, there are two primary point for other people to defend the their opposite view that people should prioritize preserver other ones than the old buildings. First and foremost, it is undeniable that the hospital or medical should preserve. Because of having health everyone can do something they want. This is supported by the fact that the infrastructure of some medical and hospital are a gradual decrease. and the equipment of them in some countries is lack. so they should spend money to improve the quality of life. In addition to this, there is no denying that the education should be preserved, which provide students good environment and help students expand their knowledge, leading they can serve for developing their economy and financial in their country. Besides, they also have good income to serve life. To conclude, it is my strongly belief that people should preserve other ones than the old buildings. I, therefore, highly recommend the awareness of people about preserving should be enhanced in the contemporary world. If this recommendation is carried out, the comprehensive development of people about preserving will be guaranteed.
2 days ago   #2
There are 2 main things you have to change when you write your next practice essay. The first thing you have to change is the presentation format and the second, is the word count. These are the 2 immediate mistakes that the examiner will see and deduct points for.

Always divide the presentation into 4 paragraphs:
1. Restatement + Opinion
2. Reason 1 in support
3. Reason 2 in support
4. Summary conclusion

You should also write no more than 300 words in this presentation because you only have 40 minutes to complete this task. You cannot write over 400 words during the actual setting because time will run out for you and the essay will receive a failing score since it will be an open ended of non concluded opinion presentation.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some old buildings are more worth preserving than others?