Online news or newspaper will remain the most important source of datas

Press in the modern times

Nowadays, thanks to the advance of technology, almost fields of life have become more convenient for humans to approach, and press domain have no exception. While some people do not support this development and prefer reading newspapers, I strongly believe that online tabloid is more suitable for our modern life.

It is answerable that people love traditional news. Simply because this type of information is accessible for general reader, include of inhabitants living in remove areas or individual can not buy technology devides. Moreover, traditional newspaper are reliable source since it is censored strictly before published. Hense, people can avoid the counterfiet and malicious datas. Another reason for this phenomenom is some individuals like the sense of sastisfication when holding newspaper, which network journal can not sastify.

Despite of above all, online news are proving its important role in daily life. Firstly, social network which is used widely by most of people all over the world can provide the most up-to-date news. Not to mention, resident can share the interesting thing they recieved from the tabloid for many others. Take the sharing post on your facebook as an example. In other perspective, chosing online news could relief when it comes to our environment. The information is transmitted via social network website and people come up to it by electronic devides such as cellphone and computer. As a result, the amount of printed paper will reduce and it help to decrease the deforestation.

On the whole, while many people think that newspaper are the best type of news for us, I still assert that the online ones can bring ourstanding efficiency.
I strongly believe that online tabloid is more suitable for our modern life.

While this is a very impressive way of presenting your response, you did it in such a roundabout manner that you no longer responded as expected. The question was "do you agree or disagree that newspapers will remain the more important source of news?". The examiner will look for a reference to agree or disagree in your response. So, the thesis statement you provided? Yeah, it was incomplete. Why? You did not answer the provided question first.

Hense

Spellcheck. You have a high regard for your personal English vocabulary but, you are not impressing the examiner, nor improving your LR score when you misspell English words. While used in the correct manner, the misspelling will still result in LR deductions.

Basically, it is your lack of proper sentence development and word usage that will weigh this essay heavily on the failing side.

Home / Writing Feedback / Online news or newspaper will remain the most important source of datas