Home / Writing Feedback % width   Posts: 3

In order to study at university, students is required to pay expensive tuition fees.

Lapis 2 / 2  
Nowadays, one of the most controversial topics relates to education is the compulsoriness of school fees at university. However, some individuals think that the abolition of tuition fees play an important role to make all children receive the education at university. This writer wholeheartedly reject the idea of school fees exemption by virtue of the following justifications.
In the first place, students who are in poor circumstances have many choices to maintain studying at university. It means that they can attempt in learning progress to achieve outstanding results. This situation leads to the attention of the university and sponsors, which assist them to have more opportunity to get scholarship. Therefore, it is obvious that in addition to family, school is still accompany with students who are good at studying and overcoming difficulties.
Moreover, The Ministry of education and training have promulgated various policies which insist of the independence of finance of universities. As a consequence of the fact that paying extra fees for school is an obvious thing to serve for studying demand and the right of teachers and pupils. For instance, full payment of school fees will become one part of the teacher's salary and bring more motivation to them. Simultaneously, it's contribute to the material facility of school, which creates a standard environment for lecturer to convey knowledge. When looking at this illustration, there is no doubt that the exemption of tuition fees is unreasonable .
In the light of the aforementioned analysis, it can be concluded that paying tuition fees when study at university is still a required condition and must be strongly maintained. The disadvantaged students is never left behind if they have enough strength in studying and preservarence to improve their life. In the future, it is believed that the authority will put more beneficial policies into education, which support more pupils to follow their dreams on the path of learning.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15252  
controversial topics

Do not exaggerate your topic presentation. There is no supporting information from the original prompt to validate this restatement presentation on your part and the examiner knows this. He will deduct points for prompt deviation in relation to the idea presentation of the original prompt.

However,

There is no comparison idea being presented in the original prompt. Therefore, there should not be any comparison references in the paraphrasing.

This writer wholeheartedly reject

Use a first person pronoun to represent yourself as the originator of the idea. That is what is expected in relation to your preliminary GRA score. Use a simple agree or disagree presentation as well. This is an ot an extent essay. learn to use the correct response format for the given prompts otherwise you will risk point deductions for not responding in the expected format for the prompt.
Helen335 4 / 7  
In the sentence 'However, some individuals think that the abolition of tuition fees play an important role to make all children receive the education at university,' there is a grammatical error. It should be 'the abolition of tuition fees plays an important role in ensuring that all children receive an education at university.' This correction improves both clarity and grammatical accuracy.

Home / Writing Feedback / In order to study at university, students is required to pay expensive tuition fees.
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: