Task 1 - Outokumpu Stock Price in euros between 2006 and 2010

wahyutri13 10 / 13  
The line graph presents the data about the stock price movement of Outokumpu corporation started from January 2006 to December 2010 and is measured in euros (€). It is noticeable that the volatility of Outokumpu's stock price was very fluctuative and reached a highest point in the end of 2006.

First of all, Outokumpu's price stood at roughly 10€ to 15€ in the beginning of 2006 then rose gradually until reached a highest level to more than 30€ in the end of 2006. Following this, the stock price Outokumpu fluctuated until reached 20€ in the end of 2007.

After that, in the fisrt quartal of 2008 the share price grew rapidly and almost reached a highest point in 2006. However, the stock price plunged dramatically and jumped to a lowest level at around 5€ to 10€ in the end of 2008. Started in 2009, the stock price increased slowly and grew with small volatility until in the end of period.

• Outokumpu Stock Price in Euros between 2006 and 2010
Please take note of your problems with the capitalization of proper nouns, such as the name of the corporation. All proper nouns, that includes company names, must be written in capital letters for the first letter in every name. Your opening statement fails the 3 sentence minimum criteria for an overview summary and would have lessened the opportunity for you to have gotten a better grade on this test. The same goes for your second paragraph. It lacks information in order to make it sound more logical and authoritative based upon chart information. You also forgot to use numbered facts in a certain part of the essay.

... about REGARDING the stock...Outokumpu c Corporation ... started STARTING from...

...2006, then... highest level to OF ...price OF Outokumpu... until IT reached...

...the fisrt quartal FIRST QUARTER... of 2008 ,the ...highest point in 2006 (WHAT WAS THE FIGURE FOR THE HIGHEST POINT?)... Started STARTING in 2009...

All of these errors could have collectively ensured that you failed the test had you actually taken it. Please note my comments and keep it in mind for your next practice test. I would hate to see you fail.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
The line graph presents the data ...

The line chart presents some alterations to Outokumpu's share price between 2006 and 2010, a period of 4 years. Overall, there were some fluctuations over the period in question. In any case, 2010 trend showed a sign of recovery to the initial figure.

A very good overview is to explain the main differences/ trends and written with 2 sentences.

First of all, Outokumpu's price stood at ...

Initially, the amount of Outokumpu's share price stood at more than 10€. This trend continued to rise significantly by approximately 32 €. After a short a peak, the share price declined markedly to virtually 20€, but then saw a gradual rebound to the same trend as the 2016 year-end figure.

A closer look at the sample how to develop a well-structured paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1 - Outokumpu Stock Price in euros between 2006 and 2010