Some packaging of goods can give rise to the bad effect on the environment.

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
Some people feel that manufacturers and supermarkets have the responsibility to reduce the amount of packaging of goods. While others argue that customers should avoid buying goods with a lot of packaging. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

It is indisputable fact that some packaging of goods can give rise to the bad effect on the environment. Personally, I think that not only the manufacturers but also the customers should take a part to reduce the amount of the packaging. However, it is better when the government also take action to overcome this problem.

It cannot be denied that the packaging of goods really helps the customers when shopping, due to the reason that bringing plenty of goods without packaging will bother the customers. Therefore, they should bring the shopping bag from their home which can be used every time. On the other side, the manufacturers should limit to produce the packaging of goods or they can produce the packaging which is sustainable packaging or biodegradable packaging. In the current era, several companies prefer to take action reducing the effect of the non-biodegradable packaging such as Starbucks Coffee and Coca-Cola. They have used the biodegradable packaging and plastic bottles which can be recycled to package their product.

To reduce the amount of packaging of goods, we also need the role of the government. In the current era, there is a wide range of manufacturers and customers which do not care about this problem. They still use the non-biodegradable packaging to package their product. Therefore, the government should make a regulation regarding the obligation to use sustainable packaging or biodegradable packaging. Based on the regulation, I believe that the amount of non-biodegradable packaging can be reduced.

All in all, to overcome the problem regarding using packaging non-biodegradable of goods excessive be needed the role from the manufacturers, customers and the government.
ainirere /  
In the current era, several companies such as Starbucks Coffee and Coca-Colaprefer to take action reducing HAS REDUCED the effect of the non-biodegradable packaging IN THEIR PRODUCT.

All in all, to overcome the problem regarding OF using packaging non-biodegradable of goods excessive SHOULD BE SUPPORTED BY be needed the role from OF the manufacturers, customers and the government.

(you can add more sentences)

Home / Writing Feedback / Some packaging of goods can give rise to the bad effect on the environment.