The parts of the technology for producing electricity from the wind and where it should be installed

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
IELTS TASK 1: THE DESIGN OF WIND TURBINE AND ITS LOCATIONS

The diagram describes parts of a technology for producing electricity from the wind and where it should be installed. According to the diagram, a wind turbine consist of a tall and strong steel tower, which is planted in the ground as the base of the machine, fiberglass or wood blades, a generator and a wind sensor which send information to computer. Overall, that turbine is looked like a huge fan.

In the first stage of the process, after the installation, the wind blow the blades as it rotate. At the same time, wind sensor will calculate the speed of the wind and track the direction, then send the data recorded to computer. As a result, following the rotation of the blades, generator will produce up to 1.5 megawatts of electricity.

Wind turbine can be planted in both landscape or bottom of the sea. In this case, taller the ground where is placed, then stronger the wind blow can be gotten. However, it would caused damage in the landscape rather than when it is placed in the seabed. In addition, a domestic turbine can be constructed to generate smaller amount of electricity.

Generally, although installation of this technology can brings merit toward landscape, it is an alternative way to produce electricity and harnessing renewable energy

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
... According to the diagram, a wind turbine consistS of a tall and strong steel tower, ... a wind sensor which sendS information to THE computer. ...

..., the wind blow the blades as it rotateS . ... then send the data recorded to THE computer. As a result, following the rotation of the blades, THE generator will produce up to 1.5 megawatts of electricity.

THE wind turbine can be planted...
However, it would caused CAUSE damage in the landscape...
In addition, a domestic turbine can be constructed to generate THE smaller amount of electricity.

Generally, although installation of this technology can brings BRING merit toward landscape, ...

Hi, Ikaa.. I have highlighted several errors on your writing.
Firstly, the incorrect verb form after modals,
e.g

this technology can brings merit toward landscape

it would caused damage in the landscape

don't forget : Modal + Invinitive

Secondly, incorrect verb form with singular subject
e.g

a wind turbine consist of a tall and strong steel tower

the wind blow the blades asit rotate

Finally, Missing articles (A, AN or THE) can be found many times on the passage.

Thaks.

Home / Writing Feedback / The parts of the technology for producing electricity from the wind and where it should be installed