Simple method of producing electricity by wind turbine but troublesome process of its location

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
The diagrams illustrate turbine by using wind to produce electricity and where it is usually located to gain electricity. Overall, it can be seen that while it is a simple method to produce electricity by using wind, its installation will be difficult in some extent related to places.

It is clear that a wind turbine consists of two main parts, blades and tower. Blades are usually made from fiberglass or wood. Also blades are also added with wind sensor connected to computer which is close to tower to adjust direction and angel of blades. Another main part of blades is generator producing energy power up to 1.5 megawatts.

To get maximum energy, the turbine can be installed in two different locations. On the one hand, the wind turbine can be located on the top of mountain where wind blows with maximum strength. In contrast, another turbine can be set up close by coast line. Although wind in the sea is not as strong as in the mountains, a wind turbine in coast line has landscape which is not spoiled. Another location which can be set up is near residents, called the domestic turbine, but it can just generate a little harnessing power, 100 kilowatts.

(204 words)

• writing 1 turbine
Ucha MSN 17 / 26 4  
The diagramsfigures illustrate turbine (...) electricity and where it is usually locatedwhich aimed atto gaingaining electricity.
... in some extent related to theplaces.

.. of two main parts, namely blades and tower.
Also blades areIt is also added with (...) computer which is close to tower to ...

To get maximum energy, thea turbine can be...
In contrastWhile the other oneanother turbine can be set up ...
fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Hello,
Hope you doing well, lemme give you some corrections

==> The diagrams illustrate turbine by using (the) wind to produce electricity
==> Overall, ............... to produce electricity by using (the) wind (you can use another word for using wind such as "windmill" instead) , its installation will be difficult in (to) some extent ...

==> Blades are usually made from fiberglass (fibreglass) or wood.
==> Also blades are also added(Blades also added) with wind sensor connected to (a) computer which is close to (the) tower to adjust (the) direction and angel of blades. Another main part of blades is (a) generator (that) producing energy ...

==> ... be located on the top of (the) mountain where (the) wind (you can use air instead) blows with maximum strength.
==> ... be set up close by(to) coast line.
==> Although (the) wind in the sea is ...

You have done great
Good luck and keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Simple method of producing electricity by wind turbine but troublesome process of its location