"Why people attend to universities or colleges" - Toefl IBT

Shukur 2 / 2  
I am from Azerbaijan.it is the the subject of my essay. Why people attend to universities or colleges

Generally, people from all nations try to attend universities. Each human who wants to attend college has its own reason to do that. I want to make such argument that there many different reasons. For example, career reason, new friends, enjoy student life and so on.

Firstly, the main reason to attend college in prepare for career. People who wants to make career he or she need first to educate in the field which he or she wants to make career. The person needs to know about theorical job. He or she can learn about that in the college. For example, I can say about my cousin. He wanted to make career as surgeon when he was young. Afterwards he attended to Med university. After graduating university he started to work in hospital as surgeon. Now he has made good career in his job.

Secondly, other important reason increased knowledge. There are such kind of people who wants to increase his or her knowledge in the field. Therefore, that person is going to attend to college to study that field. Suck kind of people want to increase their intellectual level. There is an old saying from Lenin «study,study and again study». It has great advantages. Such as to be more modern person.

Conclusively, i assume that people attend university to make career. Cause it has two advantages. Tey will get knowledge and also will make career. I can write from myself I attended university to make good career in Bussiness.
greentea93 7 / 31  
Each person who wants to attend college has his own reasons to do that. I want to make such argument that there many different reasons,such as career , new friends, enjoying student life and so on.

Firstly, the main reason to attend college is to prepare for career
The person who needs to havea theorical job,has to learn about it in the college.
For example, I can say about my cousin.(What about" Take my cousin for example.")
Secondly, another important reason is to increase knowledge.
Conclusively, i assume that people attend university to make career bec ause it has two advantages.
Th ey will get knowledge and also will make career
kayyao 6 / 20  
Hi, good luck on your test!!
Generally, people from all nations strive to attend universities. Each individual who wants to attend college has his own reason to do so . I want to make an argument that there many different reasons. For example, better career oportunities , new friends, and enjoy college life and so on are few of benifits people gain from pursuing a college degree.

Firstly, the main reason to attend college is to prepare for career.

Home / Writing Feedback / "Why people attend to universities or colleges" - Toefl IBT