Home / Writing Feedback % width   Posts: 2

People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax

SUNSHINE2k7 1 / -  
Several individuals think that they should be allowed to keep all the income they earn and should not pay tax to the authority. From my perspective, I totally disagree with the view. This essay will elaborate on the reasons why it would be detrimental for a country if people did not meet their tax obligations.
It goes without saying that taxes are likely to be used with the aim of improving transport infrastructure, healthcare system, and education. As a consequence, citizens can gain a better state of well-being and have a desire to make contributions and settle down long-term. Another explanation for being subjected to taxes is that governments can pour money into developing the army, not only the training for new soldiers but also upgrading and creating more types of weapons, thus protecting residents from external threats.
Moreover, taxes help bureaucracy control other issues in society such as the rate of drug addict and the increase in types of crime like pickpockets and blackmails. Indeed, dwellers in a society who do not need to being taxed could have to pay extortionate prices to purchase products. Consequently, it would be hard for the ones earning low incomes to be possessed their wanted and leads to the rise of crimes. Similarly, by posing a high taxation in drug and addicted products, governments can control growth in the number of drug abuser.
In conclusion, taxes have a load of advantages in the development of a country's economy. Therefore, to manage the social balance and thrive economy, individuals should be subjected to taxes.

Holt  Educational Consultant - / 15189  
This essay will elaborate on the reasons

This does not add clarity to your writer's opinion. Since you already gave the correct measured response in your presentation, you should follow it up with the correct summary of reasons that you will be presenting in your discussion paragraphs. These will comprise the expected thesis presentation for your opinion. Remember, it is important to give an overview of the succeeding discussions in the first paragraph so you can pick up the most points in the preliminary scoring section.

As a consequence

The term consequence denotes something negative. You need to change that to a positive since you are defending your point of view as the correct one. Avoid the use of negative words to support your opinion. You could lose points in the LR, GRA, and C+C sections.

Follow the correct spacing for your paragraphs. Always place at least one space between paragraphs to show where one paragraph ends and the next one begins.

Home / Writing Feedback / People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax
Need professional help with your assignments? Fill out one of these forms: