Home / Writing Feedback % width Posts: 4

Some people believe that traveling alone is the best way to experience a country or a culture.

alicean242 1 / -  
People have diverse points of view with regard to traveling. A school of thought holds the opinion that it is better to travel on your own, whereas others support the argument that it is safer to travel with a company. In the following essay, both sides of the argument will be discussed in more detail.

On the one hand, it is seemingly understandable why people subscribe to the view that traveling alone is the best way to experience a country or a culture. The chief of these is that they want to have a private space. For example, travelers can spend their own time the way they want without disruptions or limits. Another advantageous point is that

Irrespective of the aforementioned line of reasoning, I am convinced that it is much better to believe that it is safer to travel with people. The key reason for this is that they can get more reasonable offers to share costs with each other. An added supporting argument for this is that they can build new relationships with new friends and discover new interests with their group.

In summary, while some suggest sufficient justifications to support the view that traveling alone is the best way to experience a country or a culture, it is my firm conviction that it is safer to travel with people.
I must apologize because I cannot give an accurate and full review of your essay. That is because you wrote only 244 words, when the minimum word count for scoring is 250. In the actual test setting, that would mean an automatic failing score since there will be points deducted for the missing words in the preliminary task accuracy score. When you do not write the correct number of words, the examiner will not have enough of a writing sample from you to properly judge your ability to write in English. The essay is simply not well written at this point. It does not resemble an academic essay that would help you be considered as a possible good student in an English speaking school
lily1212 - / 1  
It would be better if you can give more explanation and examples. Try to make it longer next time.
echo5016 6 / 11 1  
On the one hand, it is seemingly understandable why people subscribe to the view that traveling alone is the best way to experience a country or a culture.

Maybe you can give more examples and less long statement as above.
On the one hand, travelling alone means you have no one to talk to while sightseeing, therefore, you can focus on the sight itself. On the other hand, without having partners sharing views immediately, travellers may be bored and even scared by unfamiliar places.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people believe that traveling alone is the best way to experience a country or a culture.