Most people do not care enough about environmental issues. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

astu123 1 / -  
In recent years, global warming is getting worse and worse, and not so many people take a considerable that. In my way, I agree with this statement and I will give more details in this essay.

One of the main reasons why the public doesn't care much about environmental matters is because it doesn't impact their daily life at present. This is because they don't see the results of global warming destroying the surroundings such as floods, drought, and storms. Furthermore, they put the economic benefits first. They rely on it to survive, to earn, to live.

On the other hand, individuals are fully concerned with issues related to the environment. The fact is that there is still a small group of well-educated people. For instance, in Vietnam and other countries, students are not allowed to bring plastic bottles to school. Moreover, nature is crucial to us. Without it, we simply cannot live on planet Earth.

Overall, the majority of people don't pay much attention to environmental problems, but I believe that there are still men who are well-educated and concerned and take action on it.
You have not met the 250 word count for the presentation. This will be an automatic failing score essay because of the percentage deductions according to the missing word count. In addition, the response format presented is incorrect as well. The expected answer to the writer's opinion should be in the format of a measured response. There should be an emotional response to indicate the strength of your conviction in your opinion. The rest of the essay presents ideas that are severely under developed in terms of explanation and defense. A comparison format was also used where a single opinion discussion was required. As such, the examiner will have no choice but to give a failing score due to the irrelevant response presented.

Home / Writing Feedback / Most people do not care enough about environmental issues. To what extent do you agree or disagree?