People will give their best if they know that can get high salary for their work

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
Adult youths are often called up for working for the development of communities. Do you think they should work voluntarily or should they get paid? Give your opinion

Nowadays, lots of older people are often asked for working for the development of communities as a member of societies. Personally, I believe that they must get paid to complete their need in life. This essay will first discuss about people have the biggest motivation to work if they get well-paid job then talk about people need money to survive and continue their life.

To begin with, owing to the fact that most of people want to work if they know that this job can give much salary for them. According to the latest research of WHO in 2013, 72 percent people have great motivation to work after a company explained about funded that they get and they have maximal skill in their job. As a result, people can show their performance in one job if they know they can get income. I think, if people work to develop their community just as work voluntary, they cannot maximal work. However, there are people in a small scale have high social mental to help their community just as voluntary.

On the other hand, despite to the fact that to continue life need money. People work to get income to fulfill their family needed, such as education for children and they want to save money to them in oldest ages. With reference to the latest KTAMN research in Aberdeen in 2010, 67 percent people work because they need money to survive in their life and they do not want to work if they know, they just get pay with a minimum salary. As a consequence, many people work due to money because in modern era, many requirement of household are expensive and all of it must be completed to survive in normal life.

All in all, as far as I am concerned, I think that people want to work hard, with their maximum perform if because they know that they can get high salary even though there are small scale groups of people want to work as voluntary to help their community to develop today.
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hallo wily.. here i try to give you some notes.. i hope it helps.

... 72 percent people have great motivation to ...
However, there are people in a small scale have high ...

1. Be careful if you want to make fake data, because you still need make the data appropriate. Most people know that WHO is one of united nation organization about world health thus if you put this fake data to support your statement about work motivation, it will improperly.

2. Keep focus on complex sentence. After analyze your last sentence in this paragraph, you need to know that 2 verbs need 1 conjunction. So your sentence must be :

"... people ... who have high social mental to help their community just as voluntary"

Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / People will give their best if they know that can get high salary for their work