People needs others since they born, grow up until die.

Wilyaftika23 46 / 37 1  
Some people think that parents should teach children how to be good members of society.
Others, however, believe that school is the place to learn this. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

People needs other people since they born until they are grow up and die. People is the social human. So, since a child, they must have lesson about life for their parents and after they school, teachers have responsibility to teach students about life. I think, parents and teachers in the school is very essential to help children learning about how to be a good in the environment.

Parents is the first teacher from a child. Since they are babies, children's already have learned how to communicate with other people. Such as, mother teach their child to speak polite with their brother when they want to play together. Then, what their mother said to them, it was used by them in life until they become members of citizens. Before they school, parents have responsibility to teach their children about skills when they are adapt with other, such as how to be good in relation with partner, communication with oldest people or become a leader in the future. As a results, parents is very significant to teach children about life, because childrens and parents have a strong relationship and they are spend long time with parents in the home.

After children are school, teachers have responsibility to students to teach about how build relation with society. For instance, children learn about social materials. In there, they can learn more about environment and population than parents learn to them. As a results, teachers is very essential for help children become social human.

To sum up, people learn about life from there are babies until they oldest. Parents and teachers in the school have very essential responsibility for children do development skills them in the around. Personally, I believe, without them children cannot have more knowledge about how to be the best in social life.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
INTRODUCTION

OVERALL, I LIKE THE WAY YOU PRESENT YOUR INTRODUCTION AND GIVING DETAILS OR GENERAL STATEMENT RELATING TO THE TOPIC. IT IS SHORT AND EFFECTIVE DESPITE OF SENTENCE STRUCTURE ISSUE THAT MAY CAUSE PEOPLE GET DIFFICULTY TO CATCH YOUR IDEA. HERE I TRY TO REVISE YOUR PARAGRAPH WITHOUT CHANGE YOUR OWN IDEA:

People needs other peopleOTHERS since they born until they are grow upFULLY GROWN UP/MATURE and die. [b]OR
people will always need others during they are growing up till the last breath

People is the social human. So, since a child, they must have lesson about life for their parents and after they school, teachers have responsibility to teach students about life. = People is a social creature, so since a child they must get lesson about life for their parents and teachers at school.

I think, parents and teachers in the school is very essential to help children learning about how to be a good in the environment.
= I believe that both parents and teachers are responsible for this issue and are very essential to help children learn how to become a good citizen.

As I mentioned before, this is an effective brief introduction. Thus, keep your performance to always make a good, simple, and effective introduction like this while enhance your writing skill, particularly in producing error-free sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / People needs others since they born, grow up until die.