Some people say that it is necessary to use animals for testing medicines intended for human use

bbaoling 1 / -  
Task:
Some people say that it is necessary to use animals for testing medicines intended for human use. Others, however, think it is cruel and unnecessary.

Discuss both views and give your own opinion

The public has different views about whether animal testing for medical research is vital or not. Despite the limitations, animal experimentation, in my opinion, serves an important function in the medical business.

It is believed that the idea of using animals for medical experiments is morally wrong. They argue that animals have the right to live free from unnecessary harm and exploitation. Animals have intrinsic worth and deserve to be treated with respect and compassion. Using animals for experiments, especially when alternative methods are available, is seen as a violation of their rights and dignity. In comparison to animal research, 3D cell cultures, for example, give a more human-relevant model. (8) Researchers may examine human-specific reactions and gain a better understanding of human physiology by employing human cells.

Despite the above-mentioned ideas, I am a proponent of the use of animals in medical trials due to the safety testing proposed. Animals, especially mammals, share physiological and genetic similarities with humans. This biological overlap allows researchers to study the effects of substances on animals to gain insights into their potential effects on human beings. Furthermore, if animal testing is conducted, it can reveal unforeseen reactions or side effects that were not predicted from preclinical studies or in vitro experiments. These unexpected responses may arise due to complex interactions within living organisms that are difficult to replicate in alternative models.

In conclusion, although animal testing may be harsh and inhumane, it still needs to be conducted for safety reasons.
The restatement paragraph is not complete. You are expected to reflect the 2 public opinions in the presentation as a part of the paraphrasing. Otherwise, your restatement will be scored as incomplete and inaccurate. You will not be able to get a proper score for that section. Additionally, there will not be any basis for your writer's opinion which, by the way, is lacking a thesis statement. Your preliminary score for this section will not be the kind that will boost your final score.

There is a missing reasoning discussion paragraph. There should be another public opinion discussion, as stated in the original prompt, included in this presentation through a stand alone paragraph. The essay will be graded on an incomplete or underveloped idea presentation. You will not get a passing score.
ardiarmanto 2 / 4  
The introduction paragraph has more potential to be paraphrased compare to the current version to support your opinion towards the prompt. In addition, the comparison paragraphs (2nd and 3rd) also need to be elaborated using general facts and your point view so that there is a strong direction on what your opinion is towards the prompt. Furthermore, you need to check the count words since it is one of the requirements for the essay's standard.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people say that it is necessary to use animals for testing medicines intended for human use