Some people think that e-books are the death of paper books

ntlink 1 / -  
Topic:
Some people think that e-books are the death of paper books while others think that paper books will never disappear.

Discuss both sides and give your opinion.

Write at least 250 words.

In the 4.0 era, with the advent of cutting-edge technology and social change, people can easily get access to many sources of e-books on the Internet. Some people give the opinion that printed books will disappear one day. While others argue that physical books will never be replaced. This essay will discuss both views.

On the one hand, it cannot be denied that ebooks have several benefits. Firstly, people can easily download any files of a book on the Internet without going to the bookstore and paying money. For example, even though a man has a trip, he can still read with a smartphone or laptop that connects to the network. By contrast, spending too much time on screen may harm people's eyes because of the blue light. Additionally, depending too much on technology may cause many effects. For instance, reading on these devices can be distracted because of the social media notifications. The information on the Internet may also be unreliable.

On the other hand, there are some reasons why paper books will never disappear. To begin with, buying physical books means showing respect to the writer. Besides, readers can touch the writer's emotions and get the story's meanings exactly with that sort of book (Thêm ví dụ). Furthermore, hard books are essential for blind people. They read books by physical touch, which e-books do not have. Traditional books can also present for family and friends, which bring them a sense of belonging and keep memories that can build healthy relationships. That special gift can remind the receivers of their beloved people, who send them these lovely things.

To sum up, while some people think that e-books will be the end of traditional books, I believe it depends on the reader's choice based on their preference. Although there are both positive and negative effects, both will continue to exist in the near future.
The opening summary is choppy and confusing to read. There needs to be a better restatement for the original topic. You have to properly integrate the printed books into the discussion alongside the ebooks presentation. There is no way that the reader will be clear about the actual topic being provided here because of the confusing restatement presentation. The writer's opinion is also not presented at the end of the paragraph. The writing instruction is also wrong. This is a compare and contrast the public opinion with your personal point of view. It is not a public opinion discussion alone. These errors, at the very start of the essay is not a good indicator of your final score. Such mistakes could end up resulting in a failing score for the essay due to the non passability of the preliminary task accuracy score.
tieuthanh 4 / 11 1  
@ntlink
You should use complex or compound sentences to create connection for the introduction, rather than simple sentences.

At the beginning of the second paragraph, you could write "it is undeniable that" instead of "it cannot be denied that".

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that e-books are the death of paper books