The preference of people on E-Books and Paper Books

Anhy chan 12 / 23 1  
More and more people prefer to read eBooks rather than paper books. What are the reason for this? What problem can this cause for libraries?

Different ways to read

It goes without saying that the improvement of technology has influenced on people live. Thus, it also relating to the recent condition that preference of people to read electronic books has been raising by the time. This then reducing the number of reader on using printed books. Based on the flexibility reason, I tend to support this notion. However, the lack of visitors can affect on libraries.

People tend to search the more accessible way to fulfill their necessity. Likewise on the way people getting an information through reading nowadays. E-books as a new sort of reading information is very flexible in use because people can use it in every condition, everywhere, and everytime as long as the devices to suppot it still avalaible. Thereby, people do not need to bring the printed book in their bag to search information they need.

However, the most obvious problem appears to this condition is the lack of libraries visitors. This gap is inevitable on almost libraries. The recent research in 2017 shows that the number of visitor in big five libraries in Malaysia reckons a significant decrease by 40 %, this is because readers tend to read ebooks rather than spend their time in library. Moreover, this decreasing number of visitors affecting to the reducing number of books lent by them.

All in all, E-books offers the flexibility for readers. That is why people tend to search information on this form frequently rather than paper books. Nevertheless, this condition has affected om the reducing number of libraries visitors.
syamsiahRahim 9 / 15 3  
@Anhy

Thus, it also relating to the recent condition that preference (...) books has been raising (risen) by the time. (pay attention with Subject & verb agreement)

devices to suppot it still avalaible. (be careful with spelling)

Moreover, this decreasing number of visitors affecting to ...(pay attention with Subject & verb agreement) I think in this sentence there is not verb

E-books offers (offer)
agus_mono 13 / 23 2  

I have read our essay clearly and still found several mistakes.
you have pay attention on using inappropriate word, for example'improvement of technology', it is correct grammatically but better if you said 'the advancement of of technology'. Several problems is also found on your structure, like in the second sentence of the first paragraph, there is no verb there. so you may focus on your sentence structure if you want to use complex or compound sentence. finally, you have to pay attention on your grammatical accuracy to boost your score.

E-books as a new sort of reading information, pay more attention in this sentence, in my perspective, it difficult to understand. i think eBook si not method of reading but one of media. you may say reading trend.

Home / Writing Feedback / The preference of people on E-Books and Paper Books