Some people think that children perform better in a single-sex school

anniejshsjh 1 / -  
Many people argue that children excel in a single sex school than a mixed one. While there are many benefits to single sex school, I maintain mixed school students do better.

On the one hand, the option to study at single sex school is attractive for several reasons. First, these school have a more relaxed environment. Because of not having to worry about impressing other gender, boys and girls can focus better during the class and stay clear of unnecessary misconduct. Secondly, boys and girls are different in nature, that means single sex school provide curriculum which is tailored to best fit the needs and characters of each gender. For example, some literature books with strong heroines and emotional story will resonate girls more than with boys.

On the other hand, mixed school gives every child the chance to learn how to respect other gender. Boys will be educated to respect woman and differentiate between the rude and chivalrous. Hence, this may lead to a balanced society, where woman can be treated as equal to men. Furthermore, students at mixed school can also achieve basic social skill. This is happening because they can understand other gender's perspectives on various issues by communicate and share to each other. Therefore, student at both genders can live in an environment that mirrors the real world, they can be more confident in expressing their views in the presence of the opposite sex, and develop self-image better.

In conclusion, it seems that both mixed school and single sex one have their old unique advantages. While the environment can be more relax and the curriculum for each gender is more suitable in single sex school, I maintain that children should be educated in mixed one to understand the need of respect and to strive for social skill with various perspective. It is predicted that, more and more children would choose coeducation due to its practical benefits.
The essay is based upon the writing instruction, " To what extent do you agree or disagree?" This thesis foundation question was not responded to in the first paragraph. Therefore, the writer's opinion will not be given a score. The preliminary TA score will be based on an irrelevant response, which will lead to a failing starter score. It will be difficult for you to recover from this particular error in response writing. As the writing is irrelevant to the prompt provided, the examiner will still award points for the response. However, the essay will not receive high marks since it is not aligned with the expected response format. It is more than likely that this essay will fail in an actual setting.
Leila321 2 / 2  
Maybe you might add more words such as futhemore, moreover, due to the fact that, considering the fact that etc.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that children perform better in a single-sex school