Some people think that getting a degree from university is the best way to guarantee a good

Amanda Helen 1 / -  

graduating university is the best way to get a good job

In precent times, there is an argument about achieving a certificate from university is the optimal means to secure a good job. However, other people presume that going straight into work and learning experience is better way instead. In my perspective, I strongly agree with graduating university is the best way to get a good job.

On the one hand, college degree is crucial key to almost people nowaday. In the present era, studying university gradually occupies indispensable role in people perception. Therefore, college diploma is the essential requisite in almost jobs. Moreover, there are many labors that employees compulsorily own academic knowledge from university. For example, whoever works as a doctor are obligatorily possessed a certificate.

On the other hand, learning studying is not the only method to get the great job. There are various sample examples about sucessful businesses who did not go campus. The ground for this is that they have innate potentials or colleting skills from different employments. Moreover, sometimes experience is even more important than degree. Since degree is used for demonstrating amount of academic knowledge from campus. Then, experience verifies the ability of utilizing those knowledge. Notwithstanding, knowledge also achieve via working job.

In my opinion, university hold vital role in people life. This brings a prepared time and fundamental knowledge to you before having any occupations.
In conclusion, both above opinions have its advantages. However, I absolutely advocate with getting a diploma from university instead of going straight into work.
The essay is actually 2 words under the minimum word count so you will have to expect deductions of a minimal kind based on the missing words. You have to make sure that you write at least 250 words each time to ensure non-deductions based on preliminary scoring considerations. While the deduction will be minimal, it could actually affect the overall final score when it comes to deciding if this essay will pass or fail in the eyes of the examiner.

A problem arises with your discussion format. You have to use third person pronouns when explaining the public opinion, as these are represented as such in the original presentation. Explain why each public opinion is correct, based on the belief of the public, rather than your personal opinion. That is because you have chosen to use a stand alone personal opinion consideration. That should be a third stand alone paragraph. It is not going to be helpful to mention it in the conclusion since the conclusion cannot have an extension of the discussion presentation. The purpose of that paragraph is simply to restate the previous discussion points to reiterate the validity of your opinion.
huyenanhmcqn 2 / 2  
I think the comparison with the past at the first body paragraph is unnecessary. Instead, you should elaborate more like why college degree is crucial and why some careers need the degree to make your argument more persuasive

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that getting a degree from university is the best way to guarantee a good