IELTS ; The only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university

Kjerry 4 / 7  
Many people say that the only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.

How far do you agree or disagree with the above views?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Every one yearn for a well-paid and comfortable job. However, those 'people suppose to reach they goal either to get a good certificate or learn from work. In my personally angle, the two methods are basically no differences in learning working experiences to guarantee to get a good job.

To begin with, complete a course of university education capable of ensure a standard of knowledge to a certain position of work. It is the comfort way to guarantee a high-rank and high-salaries job. But this kind of situation is varies from person to person. Not everyone will stay for long if they are incompatible with the job. To be specify, some graduates do not combine theories and practice together. In other words they effort to spend their university time to get their certificate, but not to learn knowledge from university.

Moreover, university education equip with abilities, to give students course that relate with another field, they hardly touch in daily life.

As the proverb goes it is best learn by doing. Practical ability is the key to a employee to consider his promotion, especially those who gain experience from the world of work. They'll mater those skill easily by knowing working place.

Actually, learn from school and working are basically the same because of the both are the places to acquire knowledge. Knowledge from books is transformed from practical ability. As for learn from workplace, knowledge is accumulated and summerized from practical experiences. Reasons for employee to hire employee is employee can provides their labour hours and their skill to help company generate profit. in return company give them a sum of money.

To be conclude, practical experience and ability is the key to guarantee a good job. Complete a course in university and start work after school to gain experience both can make it. However knowledge and ability they equip with to guarantee them to get a good job is different from person to person.
fahadbd 25 / 56 5  
Everyone yearns for a well-paid and comfortable job
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
Hi Kjerry,

All I can say is, you have a lot of work to do if you intend to have an upper half score in IELTS.
How much are you aiming by the way? When are you taking the exams?

Have you done some reading as what I have advised you before?
OP Kjerry 4 / 7  
yes I do reading news everyday. I need to have 6.5. But somehow my writing still not good enough
Every one yearn for a well-paid and comfortable job.

... Nice Hook :)

However, those 'people suppose to reach they goal either to get a good certificate or learn from work.

... this sentence sounds confusing... your idea does not flow properly :(

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS ; The only way to guarantee getting a good job is to complete a course of university