Some people think we should have one job, but others think we should do more than one job.

Topmo 1 / -  

People have different views on whether we should pursue one job or not.

This essay will look into both sides of the matter before my final conclusion is drawn.

On the one hand, doing one job derives numerous merits, the most notable of which is the higher work productivity. Having only one post entitles us to focus more on that job, which considerably contributes to occupation proficiency. Furthermore, doing more than one job means you need excellent time management skills to fulfill all jobs well. To illustrate, when I was an undergraduate, I used to work as a receptionist while having a part-time job at a local restaurant. Lack of efficient management ability made me incapable of balancing my two occupations, which led to an inefficient working performance.

On the other hand, it is justifiable for some to pursue several jobs at the same time, mainly due to the higher income. As some people choose to do their dream job regardless of its low salary, having another job is a must if they want to pay for living expenses as well as satisfy their needs. For instance, many teenagers nowadays are taking advantage of multiple jobs to earn extra income to please their leisure and personal interests. This not only improves their living standard but also boosts their motivation to work harder.

In conclusion, although only one occupation may seem beneficial, having several jobs is worth considering. It is my conviction that we should consider thoroughly in order to find the optimal type of work.
The writer needs to provide a more detailed prompt restatement and personal opinion presentation. This first paragraph does not meet all of the paraphrasing and opinion requirements. The summarized discussion points are not worthy of full scoring. The discussion outline is missing.

The personal opinion was first established when it should have been the last presentation. The general public perception discussion for the 2 public opinions are not present as required by the discussion prompt. This is an inefficient discussion presentation that may not receive passing requirements.

Even the reverse paraphrase in the concluding paragraph does not meet the necessary guidelines. The writer has not provided a format responsive essay. It will be difficult for this type of work to get a passing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think we should have one job, but others think we should do more than one job.