Some people think that young people should spend free time with families

Haohao0719 2 / 2 1  
Some people think that young people should spend free time with families instead of outside entertainment, others disagree. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

These days, there are many types of entertainment developed and the young generation tend to allocate spare time for outdoor recreational activities with friends rather than their parents. While some people disagree with this trend, I believe that it is beneficial to some extent.

On the one hand, It is true that the youth should concentrate their time on outdoor leisures with friends for many reasons. To begin with, they may stand a higher chance to meet and communicate with many people in many cases such as discussing their studies, their tasks at work or even for relaxing. Thus it is beneficial to improve their communication skills as well as other necessary skills such as negotiation, problem-solving skills. Additionally, In recent years, young people are likely to spend more weekend time in incredible outdoor activities like trekking, cycling, mountain climbing.., which helps not only to enhance their fitness level but also stave off depression and recharge energy for upcoming weeks.

On the other hand, young people should spend leisure time with their parents for some reasons. Firstly, family activities such as throwing a party or going on a picnic with parents at the weekend help promote family bonding. Since family's occasions encourage members to communicate and share something in common, it develops deep understanding between members, then improves parent-child relationships as well as reduces generation gaps. Secondly, the youth can learn many household skills through taking part in activities of their parents. For example, the girl can improve cooking skills by helping mother to hold a party at home. These skills are very essential for young people to develop their parents in the future.

To conclude, spending free time for families or outside entertainment have benefits to some extent. However, I do believe that outdoor activities with their friends should be more taken into account as it is beneficial to their social skills development. To specify, just find a bridge between child's interest and parent activities such as having many short trip together that can both improve family relationships and meet young people's interest
beneficial to some extent.

You cannot use an extent essay response format for a compare and contrast with personal opinion discussion presentation. You should be presenting the basis of your opinion instead. What are you anchoring your opinion in? That should be a part of your opinion, the foundation for your response.

mountain climbing..,

Once punctuation mark at a time. English writing rules do not allow for the successive use of 2 punctuation marks after one reference point. That is because the thought process, the idea behind the statement gets confused. Such errors will receive demerits in the C+C and GRA scores.

The lack of clarity in the discussion points via third and first person pronouns also do not leave a clear point of view for the reader. You need to use the correct pronouns to indicate if you are presenting a public opinion or a personal point of view.
caohuyen93 4 / 8 1  
I think it's important to clarify your opinion in the introduction. Like: People hold different opinions about whether youngsters should spend time with their loved ones or for outdoor activities. While there are certain benefits to participating in outside recreations, I firmly believe that allocating quality time for families is far more important.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some people think that young people should spend free time with families