Ielts ; Why more people are traveling than ever before?

reza10977 6 / 11  
Why more people are traveling than ever before?

In many countries, people are more interested to travel during their vacations. Although the cost of traveling is increasing, people are trying to travel more than the past. There are some reasons for this increasing which it will be discussed in this essay.

Working much more than past is one of the important reasons to increase the number of traveling. Most of the parents work as two shifts, so they can afford the cost related to the traveling. Statistics have shown that people allocate some parts of their annual income for making a plan to travel. Moreover, people are bombarded with lots of advertising for traveling. Advertising persuades people that they really need to travel without any wisely reasons. For instance, I remember I took a vacation to visit Japan last year because I saw lots of advertising about a season of cherry blossom in Japan. However, I did not enjoy my trip at all.

In addition, todays, we have more facilities to travel anywhere than past. Trains, airplanes, ships and cars make any plans to travel according your budgets. Beside this, we can find any cheap hotel such as bed and breakfast and Inn that most of the people can use instead of expensive hotels.

In conclusion, people for many reasons travel in the entire of the world, and it dependent completely on peoples goals, also people as work long hours during weeks than the past; they expect to spend more time on traveling. Government should be made more facilities to make easy for travels that make people be happy and ready to continue for working again.

This is my essay, please help me to correct as a grammar and rich vocabulary...thank you in progress...
Although the cost of traveling is increasing, people are trying to travel more than the past.

Well, there is a controversy here :( I believe the cost of travelling is now getting lower compared to early days as now there are many cheaper options in terms of budget transportation and accommodation. Many airlines and hotel offer very competitive deals to the travelers to safeguard their marketshare.

There are some reasons for this increasing which it will be discussed in this essay.

It is nicer when you conclude your intro with a sentence that clearly state your own opinion on the issue. The above line sounds a bit vague and it is not informing anything interesting to the reader.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  

Well, no right or wrong where to put your opinion. However, I would recommend you put the opinion in the introduction ( as the thesis of course, in the last sentence). Also, it always includes the complete prompt with your essay. This helps readers understand what it tells about and share meaningful feedback.

In addition, todays, we have more facilities to travel anywhere than past. Trains, airplanes, ships and cars make any plans to travel according your budgets. Beside this, we can find any cheapbudget hotel such as bed and breakfast and Inn that most of the peopletravellers/tourists can use instead of expensive hotels.

This paragraph is too simple. You need more discussion. Let's say: why many budget hotels offered..., What kinds of bed, breakfast, and Inn travellers/tourists prefer?

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts ; Why more people are traveling than ever before?