Today more people are travleing then ever before; IELTS

nadrian 3 / 6 2  
Essay Part 2. IELTS
Q. Today more people are travleing then ever before,
Why is this the case?
What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller?

(Give reason for your answer and include any relevant example from you own knowledge and experience)

Ans:

In today's world, advance technology has changed infrastructure which includes, communication & transportation. In ancient time people were using camels, horses to traveling hundreds of miles, where it was taking days and month to reach the destination. Thanks to modern and advance technology which has change the transportation system and now its hours instead of days to reach the desire destination.

First reason behind the high rate of traveling is the airplane, which has reduced monthly travel time to hours only. These machine are capable to travel hundreds mile in very short time. Second reason is the advertisement by tourism industry. The robust technology has made it possible to deliver their message across the world in seconds about the new attractive places along with its live view on interview and television channels.

Every thing is negative and positive impacts at same time. One of the draw back of technology is that people get stuck in very busy environment of work and home. It is very important to spend some time far from office in nature where they really can enjoy their few moments free of tension. Human body is like a machine it needs break and requires a touch of nature.

There are a variety of place to travel, personally I like to visit a place where every thing is natural, streams, green belts and fresh air. During that time I feel that I am fueling my body which gives me energy and inspiration to live life. In contrary every human has its own wish and taste where they feel free and energetic. This is very important and a secret to live longer.

In conclusion it is worthy to mention the latest machine has made easy to travel more often than the before, other wise it would not be possible to see vital growth in touring industry.
beyondmtk 9 / 16 4  
Thanks to modern and advance technology which has changechanged the transportation system and now its hours instead of days to reach the desire destination.

==>With respect. "now its hours instead of days to reach the desire destination" sounds weird.
how about "it requires hous instead of days" or "it takes hours instead of days"

These machine are capable to travel hundreds mile in very short time.

==> Perhaps you should use "hundreds of miles"

other wiseotherwise it would not be possible to see vital growth in touring industry.
In today's world, advance technology has changed infrastructure which includes, communication & transportation.

You can say this idea more direct and interesting;
Advancement of technology has influenced a rapid development of communication and transportation. ....now link how advanced communication and transportation influenced foriegn travel.

In ancient times, people were using camels, horses tofor traveling hundreds of miles, where it was takingand it took many days and months to reach thea destination.

Thanks to modern and advance technology which has changed the transportation system and now itsit is only hours instead of days to reach the desire destination.

I wish if you rephrased this sentence;
Thanks to modern and advance technology that brought in a rapid development of transportaion modes and options, the time taken for travel has come down drastically.

You can also discuss about how modern communication has influenced people to travel. The internet provides ample information about various travel destinations almost instantly at a very low cost. This fact has boosted the interest in people to travel around the world. Also, availability of online travel services such as e-tickets, e-tour bookings,e-insurance etc. have made travellers life easier by persuading them to travel more conveniently and efficiently.
OP nadrian 3 / 6 2  
Thanks for your kind suggestion. I really appreciate your efforts.

Home / Writing Feedback / Today more people are travleing then ever before; IELTS