Percentage of clear differences between the national consumer expenditure of five various countries

jenny90 2 / 2  
A glance at the table provided reveals a percentage of clear differences between the national consumer expenditure of five various countries namely Ireland, Italy, Spain, Sweden and Turkey in 2002.

One particularly interesting fact highlighted by the figure is that Turkey had by far the highest rates of consumption in terms of Food, Drinks, Tobacco and Leisure, Education at 32.14 percent and 4.35 percent respectively. Spending 28.91 percent on the former category, Ireland was likely to be the second highest, making the three other nations came last at approximately 17 percent. With regard to Leisure, Education group, Sweden and Italy were equal at somewhere in the vicinity of 3.2 percent. Come out last in leisure and education spending was Spain with 1.98, marginally higher than Ireland with 2.21 percent.

Turning to Clothing, Footwear category, Italian expenditure saw a staggering rate of 9.00 percent while the four remain countries only spent some 6 percent on this item.

In general overall, Food, Drinks, Tobacco outnumbered the two other groups of consumer spending in all five sample nations.

Thank you for your help.

MisterWandering 18 / 321 130  
a percentage of

the percentage of

five various different countries

Come out last

coming out last

the four remain countries

the four remaining countries

... you are supposed to write a report. So, it's important to stay away from verbose. Simply say;
The table illustrates / The table provides etc.

One particularly interesting fact highlighted by the figure is that Turkey had by far the highest rates of consumption in terms of Food, Drinks, Tobacco and Leisure, Education at 32.14 percent and 4.35 percent respectively.

... here again, you should have adopted a more report writing tone.
The structure seems ok.... pay attention to skim the most important things and write in a style of a report.

Home / Writing Feedback / Percentage of clear differences between the national consumer expenditure of five various countries