Writing task 1 about the percentage of people's coffee & tea drinking habits in 5 Australian cities

minhoang855 1 / -  

coffee and tea drinking in australia

[Answer]
The chart shows the percentage of citizens who purchased fresh coffee, instant coffee, and went to a coffee shop as a habit in five different Australian cities, namely Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Hobart in last four weeks. General, it is seen that people were more willing to go to a cafe ore than buy both fresh and instant coffee.

It is immediately clear that the number of citizens in two cities, which are Adelaide and Brisbane, did not seem to enjoy fresh coffee as much as citizens in other cities, as these accounted for a third for each city. However, there was a difference between Adelaide and Brisbane in the percentages of city residents who bought instant coffee and drank coffee at a cafe. Almost more than half of residents enjoying instant coffee as well as going to a coffee shop in Brisbane, while these applied to only a half in Adelaide.

In Sydney, Melbourne, and Hobart, people mostly enjoyed coffee and tea at a cafe, which was true of about over three-fifths of residents. In one of three cities, which was Hobart, the percentage of people enjoying instant coffee was greater than that of two remaining cities. Almost fifty-five percent of citizens, compared to under fifty percent for residents in the others. However, there was just under two-fifths of the figure for Hobart's citizen drinking fresh coffee, while this applied to nearly forty-five percent of people in Sydney and Melbourne.

The chart

The column chart. Help the reader get an idea as to how the measurements are presented in the image. Do not just indicate "the chart" because that does not inform the reader about measurement and image specifics, which is a required part of the task summary presentation.

The summary overview and trending statement will prove to be score reducing for the GRA score as these sentences both indicate the use of run-on sentences. These are sentences that contain more than one thought process or idea that results in a confusing discussion focus. As a rule, use up to 5 sentences per paragraph, each with an individual sentence idea. The cohesiveness and discussion clarity will come from the way your thoughts and sentences are structured in each paragraph, not in the length of each sentence.

did not seem to enjoy fresh coffee as much as citizens in other cities,

Do not provide a personal opinion of the information. Simply report the information directly, without any personal insight as this is a reporting essay, not an opinion essay. Analyze and compare the data only.

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing task 1 about the percentage of people's coffee & tea drinking habits in 5 Australian cities