The percentages of residents for various ways of drinking coffee and tea in five Australian cities

Coffee & Tea drinking habits in five Australian cities

The chart below shows the results of a survey about people's coffee and tea buying and drinking habits in five Australian cities.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

(I attached the image containing the chart)

The bar chart depicts the percentages of residents for various ways of drinking coffee and tea in five Australian cities in 4 weeks.
Overall, citizens preferred drinking at a café the most for all cities except for Adelaide. In addition, fresh coffee was consumed the least, and Hobart recorded the greatest difference between the percentage for buying fresh coffee and the percentage for visiting cafés.

Regarding Sydney, the figures for fresh coffee and instant coffee were around 45%, whereas that for on-site drinking was above 60%. As for Melbourne, the proportions of residents who bought fresh coffee and bought instant coffee were approximately 42% and 48%, respectively. Residents of the city who went to a cafe was roughly 63%, highest of all cities.

On the other hand, the percentage of people who bought fresh coffee in Brisbane was roughly 35%, which is significantly less than the figure for instant coffee drinkers and cafes visitors of the city. About 38% of Hobert citizens purchased fresh coffee in 4 weeks, while the figures for instant coffee and on-site drinking were around 55% and 63%. Meanwhile, Adelaide had 35% of its residents buying coffee in this period, less than half of the percentages for instant coffee, which is similar to the figure for cafes visitors.

• chart
five Australian cities

Yes, there are 5 Australian cities in the chart. Why was no listing for these indicated? The cities were individually listed in the chart, therofere the list must be included to indicate the comparison source points. The summary information is incomplete without it. The trending statement makes little sense without the prior listing.

The overall report is pretty much straight forward and simply delivers the data provided. The comparison point analysis is what was skipped. Next time look for equal lines in the image. Use these to follow the bar graph. This will allow you to see where equal points the such as for people who went to Melbourne and Hobart for coffee during the month.
OP laborareEstOrare 1 / 1  
Thank you for your help! I'm going to fix my writing now

Home / Writing Feedback / The percentages of residents for various ways of drinking coffee and tea in five Australian cities