Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

TOEFL ESSAY - PERSISTENCE IS KEY TO SUCCESS - AGREE OR DISAGREE.

sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
THE PHRASE NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP MEANS TO KEEP TRYING NEVER STOP WORKING FOR YOUR GOALS. DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT? SATE YOUR REASONS AND EXAMPLE TO EXPLAIN IT.

"Persistence is key to success" is a phrase that express the importance of continuously chasing our dream. Human being is capable of achieving unachievable heights various inventions, today's developed world is proof of human's capability of wining desired results. Therefore, it can be deemed as fact that human that never gives up by working hard to achieve his goal is real hero. I concur that "Never, never give up" means to keep trying to gain our goals.

By working hard any living being can inadvertently satisfies its several desires and benefits. It inspires them to live life with aim rather than leaving for leaving sake. Many people overcome their fears by repeatedly trying to get acquainted with their fear. So many learn precious tactics to tackle the most difficult situations to survive. For instances, Defense troops on war continue fighting for the benefit of entire country in most severe, devastating condition with limited resources. Similarly human go through consternations to achieve his determinations. A Bollywood movie "3 idiot" is a good example of a poor servant boy that had great desired of educating himself, who emphasized on practical learning. And this zeal of achieving higher education provided him a degree and a business that he never imagined to have.

By continue hitting ourselves to not stop but toil hard develop our stamina and fighting spirit. It motivates us towards our lure. This feeling of achieving that lure keeps the flame of reaching the goal at any cost alive in us. How fascinating it is to see an infant that is so fragile that a simple touch can hurt him. Nevertheless, he learns crawling by hurting, falling and crying. Some exceptional people have set a virtue of fighters by crossing unexpected torments on the way of their goals. For instance - a men and his friend rushed towards the Alaska in 80'S in search of the gold in the inception of "Gold Rush period", he hiked mountains covered with heavy layers of snow, faced lateral storms and lost his friend during his search of gold. But all this predicaments did not demoralized him to continue collecting gold. However, he gathered abundance gold to make his further life better.

No matter what is your background - rich, poor, intelligent or average, everybody has equal chances of winning therefore one must not stop thriving. Thriving habit promise one to take him near his goal and sometime so near that it spectacularly flips all the angles of his life.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL ESSAY - PERSISTENCE IS KEY TO SUCCESS - AGREE OR DISAGREE.