A Perspective Happiness of People in Their Marriage or Single Life Over Time

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
WRITING TASK I (Unit 7 Page 76)

The charts provides the information about of pleasurable feelings of someone who have spouse and not have spouse in the US along with their glad feelings because presence of child in marriage life. Overall, the people who have husband or wife as life partner will be more pleasure over time rather than they who do not married. Additionally, all of the spouses are still keep happier even though they have or not have next generation or children.

Based on the data, the first chart shows the people who are married in teenager stage to young adult stage (18-29 years old) are the happiest than all whose marriage after these stages. However, the people who not have spouse seems have happiness which lesser than the people whose marriage. But for people in elderly stage seems happier than all stage even though they do not married.

Beside of that, the presence of children in all of marriage life not give significantly effects which different towards their happiness. Although, the people who have child in toddler stage until teenager stage (under 18 years old) are the most happiest than when they have children with age above 18 years old or not both of them.

(182 words)

abangabul93 15 / 27  
Hello @SarlindaDS_27, I got some suggestions for your writing:

1. The charts provide(THE) information about..
2. Additionally, all of the spouses are still keep (TO BE) happier even though(WHETHER) they have or not have next generation or children (OR NOT) .

3. But(BY CONTRAST/ON THE OTHER HAND)for people in elderly stage seems(TO BE) happier ..
4. ... in all of marriage life (DOES) not give ...

Please, pay attention in Subject Verb Agreement .. Keep writing :D
Jordansimons 3 / 4  
The charts provides = you do not need to put s, because charts are plural the information about ...
Additionally, all of the spouses are still keep happier even though they have or not have next generation or children. maybe you can try like this, are still keep more joyful despite the fact they have children or not

... children in all of marriage life does = add does not give significantly effects ...
Cachaaaaaaaa 28 / 38 3  
Hi Sarlinda,
Here some correction that I find in your writing

The charts provides the information (plural)

feelings of someone who havehas spouse (singular)

the people who have husband (the is used when the subject you mean is clear)

........people who do not have spouse seems

PS: you still need to find the flow of your writing

Best Wishes

Home / Writing Feedback / A Perspective Happiness of People in Their Marriage or Single Life Over Time