Petrol price is not the best way to solve traffic jam and air contamination issue

Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

The big problem that is faced by the most cities now is traffic crowded and the existence of vehicles induced pollution problems. Both of the problems give bad effect to society and our world. Therefore, some people say that increasing the price of petrol is the best solution to reduce the problems. I totally disagree about the notion, since I think that increasing the cost of tax to ownership vehicle is a better solution.

The expensive of petrol cost do not answer the problem of traffic jam and emission in the city by that will encourage inhabitant desiring for buying private transport. Because improving fuel cost will improve the cost of public transport, which people prefer thinking to buy private vehicles to reduce the amount of money they have to spend. For instance, in my city, every improvement the amount of fuel, the amount of cost public transportation will improve. That case does not reduce the number of transportation that affect the crowded on the road. A month later, most motorcycle with new license numbers enliven the road. So, I think there is another way to solve this problem.

In my view, increasing of tax is more effective than increasing the fuel cost. Because it will make people thinking twice before they buy a vehicle. People, who do not have transportation tools, do not involve paying tax. So, it is expected to urge people use public transportation than private transportation. The impact is the number of vehicles in the roadway lower than before, and it affects the amount of greenhouse gases that is produced by transportation.

All in all, improving the amount of tax which people have to pay is more effective than increasing the cost of fuel. Since, the expensive of petrol incite people to buy private car/motorcycle that will be more increase the compactness clogging and the higher vehicles; the higher emission will be yielded to cause pollution. 320w
ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha here are my thoughts;

(1) The big problem that is(omitting of adjective clause) faced by the most ...
(2) Both of the problems givebringbadnegative effect to society and our worldfor our society and the world. .
(3) Therefore, some people sayargue that increasing (...) is the best solutionway to reducetackle//solve the problems.
(4) however, I totally disagree (...), since I think that increasing the cost of ...
(5) The expensive of petrol cost do not answer the problem of ...(straight to the point by explaining your reasons)
(6) Becausefirst of all, improving fuel (...) of public transport, in which people prefer thinking to buy private vehicles to ...
(7) For instance, in my city, every improvementincreasing(improvement is appropriate for something grow or developed) the amount of fuel,(...) transportation will improvebe more costly .

(8) thus, That case does not ...
(9) So, I think there is another way to solve this problem.
(10) In my view, increasing of tax is more effective ...
(11) it is Because it will make (...) they buy a private vehicle.
(12) SoTherefore , it is expected to ...

I am waiting for your feedback, thank you and keep writing ^^

Home / Writing Feedback / Petrol price is not the best way to solve traffic jam and air contamination issue