Physical education for students - sports lessons as part of the curriculum?

sydneynguyen 6 / 16 2  
Topic: Ensuring that children have regular physical exercise should be the responsibility of parents and therefore schools should not waste valuable school time having sports lessons as part of the curriculum. To what extent do you agree?

Physical exercise is the very important subject in the development of children. There some opinions and methods are given to improve and increase the physical health of kids. One of them is ensuring that children have regular physical exercise, and this should be the responsibility of parents and therefore schools should not waste valuable school time having sports lessons as part of the curriculum. I do not agree with this idea because parents are not physical education teachers, and children have to learn knowledge and physical skills together.

Mother and father are people who spend their unconditional love for their children. They always support their children, give them good advice, and offer them valuable criticism about how to have a better life. Parents are the very important teachers for their children, but they cannot always be the best teacher. In order to let children develop their bodies in the best way, children need to follow directions from a real physical education teacher. Parents also can learn about physical exercises on YouTube, books, newspapers or televisions and then they can teach their kids what they learned, but sometimes they might teach wrong actions and this can lead to bad consequences in the development of their children.

Courses of study in schools are taught with the purpose of helping students improve particular skills and increase essential knowledge. Scientists have shown that doing exercise and playing sports strengthens the body, reduces some kinds of sicknesses and learn a patience. Children who play sports every day will be more active and happier than children who play with computers and televisions. Moreover, it helps to improve children's abilities to focus on their studies, remember lessons longer and practice better in life. Therefore, it is a not wasted of time to let children study the physical exercise in schools. Kids need to develop both their minds and their bodies at the same time.

In conclusion, the physical education in schools should need to be taught in schools. Children always need to learn the best directions and to have the best conditions and environments to grow up healthy.
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello sydneynguyen! I will give you some opinions about your essay.

Introduction:
(1) Physical exercise is the veryone of the important subject in the development of childrenchildren developing.
(2) There are some opinions and methods that are given to improve ...
(3) However, I do not agree with...

Body 1:
(4) Parents are the very important ...
Parents are one of the important teacher for children, but they cannot always be the best in every subject for them
(5) ... but sometimes they might teach wrong actions...
but sometimes they might teach a wrong physical movement and this can lead to bad consequences for children

Body 2:
(6) Children who play sports (...) play with computers and televisions instead.

Conclusion:
... and to have the best conditions and environments to grow up healthy. by playing some sports
OP sydneynguyen 6 / 16 2  
Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate that. I am so stressed how to write a better essay. I cried a lot and did not know what to do.

Home / Writing Feedback / Physical education for students - sports lessons as part of the curriculum?