The pie charts below show the causes the diseases in developing and developed countries

allona2501 1 / -  

Disease information analysis

The pie charts compare the differences in the statistics on the causes of diseases between industrialized nations and developing countries.

Overall, interestingly, it is clear that there is a significant contrast in the figures of the two charts.

Apparently, in wealthy countries, infectious and parasitic diseases have the smallest influence on people in wealthy nations with only 1% while it accounts for 46% in poorer countries. Moreover, whereas the proportion of heart disease is just nearly one-fourth of the chart in the third world countries, in the destitute, it makes up 43% to be the second main disease. Similarly, the cancer rate in rich nations is 21% but in unwealthy countries, the percentage is only 9%. In terms of other diseases, it is obvious the highest category in developed nations as it occupies over half of the chart - 54%; nevertheless, it just has a minor effect on inhabitants of developing ones.
While I cannot advise you regarding the factual correctness of your presentation and information because of the lack of image, which is a requirement for all Task 1 essays submitted for review here, I can tell you that you have not written enough words to satisfy a higher score for your essay. The summary overview is almost totally uninformative and the trending statement does not make any sense since there is no clear subject represented in the trend. Basically, without the image, nobody can properly review your work. It leaves the reader with much more questions than answers with regards to the supposed image information. I doubt this type of writing can get you a passing score in the actual test.
Ian0800 2 / 2  
Analyzing without the data is difficult. There could be a way to attach it to the comments. Maybe embed a link to an image or something. Could you check that?

Home / Writing Feedback / The pie charts below show the causes the diseases in developing and developed countries