Nowadays, every piece of business conducted by humans is easier because of the advanced technology

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
The advance of technology makes human lives more convinient. To what extent do you agree or disagree!

Nowadays, every business conducted by humans is easier because of technology. It is agreed that sophisticated tools provide citizens long distance communication and make information more accessible.

One of compelling reasons why cutting-edge is much more convenient to public is because it destructs distance and time. This makes people who have a long distance relationship can communicate each other through their smartphone or laptop screens. Taking online application of taught master's courses program in University of Manchaster in UK as an example. For apply as an international student there, we just complete all documents by send an attachment and make communication with supervisor use an email. Although this gadget facilitates us to communicate, it will trigger a crime if the person abuses its functions.

Another reason is to give ease to access information. When a problem happens in other countries, people in the other side of world will know the information at the same time. For an example is mobile.nytimes.com that it is an online website of The New York Times. People in all over the world can access this from their smartphones or laptops and they can get all the information fast. Even if people benefited from some websites in internet, lack of rules and controls make children able to surf the web that not appropriate for them and creates a cyber crime.

To sum up, I more believe in advance devices it makes your life easier and provide accessible information to every single person. It is imperative that the government should make the rules and controls about the advancement of technology.
bung ilham 14 / 30  
aloha Pratiwi, let me share my thoughts for your essay:

It is agreed with that sophisticated tools ...

One of compelling reasons why cutting-edge is much more convenient to public is because itthe technology destructs distance and time.
... communicate each other through their smart- phone or laptop screens.
... program in University of Manchaster(misspelling) in UK is as an example. For applyapplying as an international (...) documents by sending an attachment and make communication with supervisor use via an email.

For an example is mobile.nytimes.com that it is an online website ...
People in all overaround the world can access this from their smart- phones or ...
... make children able to surf the web that is not appropriate for ...

To sum up, I more believe in advance devices [...] controls about the advancement of technology.(you'd better add your conclusion by recommendation)

I hope it can be helpful
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Beauty,

- Nowadays, every business which is conducted by humans is easier becausethe advance of technology
- ... can communicate each other through their smartphone or laptop screens
- This makes people who have a long distance relationship can communicate each other through their smartphone or laptop screens.(these supporting sentence do not have coherence with other sentence)

... student there, we just need to complete all documents by sendsending an attachment and makemaking communication with ...
- ... people in the other sideS of world will know the ...
- Even if people benefitedget benefit from some websites in internet...
Hopefully it helps. Keep Writing.
ashelarisa48 36 / 52 4  
Hello! Just a little feedback for you, hope this helps.

Nowadays, every business conducted by humans communication is has been easier because of technology.

For example, the students can take an online application of taught master's courses program course in at University of Manchaster in UK as an example .

For apply To apply as to be an international student there in other country, we just only need to complete all documents by send sending an attachment (...) with the supervisor use by using an email.

To sum up, I more believe in that the advanced devices it make your life easier and ...

... government should make the rules and controls control about the advancement of technology.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, every piece of business conducted by humans is easier because of the advanced technology