IELTS:In some places,young people find it difficult to communicate with older people? Why? Solution?

Rarmi 1 / -  
From my perspective, the youngsters broach the subject with elderly people in a particular area in the light of not understanding and emphasizing the young's depression. However, especially they and local authorities can make a concerted effort to improve this situation thanks to usually mounting a meeting hub and trying to be patient, calm in communication.

To begin with, it is difficult for juveniles to find the channels of communication or receive sympathy and understanding from the ages. Furthermore, young generations may have to fling themselves into such goals as study and work, they are facing some daunting tasks which are not being sailed through. As a result, they may feel depression and stress. Fortunately, surrounded by their peers who are in the same circumstance, young people may empathize and share their emotions with each other. For instance, If a mature student has plans for dropping out of university because of undergoing considerable pressure, in lieu of finding a solution to help their children overcome this crisis about psychology, parents will probably bombard their offspring with questions such as how to take up the post of profession without qualification. Therefore, youngsters find it difficult to communicate with mature people due to not feeling understood and sympathized.

However, local authorities can mount a meeting hub that solidifies the connection with different generations. In these conferences, the older may impart their advice on confronting particular difficulties such as how to scrape through the final exam and earn a living wage. Thereafter, young people can share their innovations and their barriers in modern life. Moreover, especially with parents, they may try to express themselves clearly and calmly, patiently when discussing with their children and organize more family-gathering occasions such as going on picnics. Hence, these meetings have valuable opportunities to strengthen this relationship between the two generations to have more dialogues.

In conclusion, though juveniles may broach the subject with elders because of not finding sympathy and understanding, I strongly believe that mounting a meeting hub and trying to be patient and calm are a feasible solution to solidify this bond.
From my perspective

This statement will immediately result in a failing score for this particular paragraph. You have informed the examiner that you are not presenting a restatement, but rather, you are immediately discussing the topic as presented. That is not the way the first paragraph of a task 2 essay is written. Once you do not write a proper paraphrase with writer's opinion and thesis statement, the essay could actually risk getting an immediate failing score. Be more cognizant of the writing format as required for the task next time. That is not to say that you did not do a good job in that writing that paragraph, because you did. It is just lacking in terms of task accuracy requirements, and is also incorrect in formatting, so it runs the risk fo being the cause for you to fail this test.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS:In some places,young people find it difficult to communicate with older people? Why? Solution?