Ielts ( preventing crimes with childhood behavior analyzing)

Alicesh 3 / 4  
Dear Friends I will be son thankful having your comments on my essay

Some scientists believe that they can tell whether a child will grow up to be a criminal by studying his or her behavior at the age of three. What is your opinion?

In recent years tremendous advancements have been occurred in various fields of science and crime detection is one. By help of these improvements it is claimed that scientist can predict the child's potential to become criminal in early childhood. In my opinion it can't be a reasonable and beneficial trend.

First of all there are several environmental factors that turn a human to a criminal and the childhood behavior doesn't play an important role. When studying the life story of thieves, killers, offenders, it is observed that their bad family condition, hunger, poverty and being bad treated are the key elements leading them to nasty and crimes. Although by studying their early ages it can be seen that most of them haven't shown different behaviors and attitudes than the other children and it has been just the life's conditions that have made them criminals.

Moreover, it is not fair to label a child as a potential criminal. Their acts and actions are just formed according to their parent's behavior and what they learn in their family. Most of small children that show inappropriate behavior grow up in families that parents are not aware of the roles of raising a child and so they show some misbehavior. It is obvious that knowing them as a potential criminal and separating from others is not fair and will have negative effects on their feeling.

In conclusion considering the facts that children's behavior in childhood doesn't have any relation with possibility of becoming a criminal in future and also unfairness of considering some children as future criminals I am completely against of the idea of finding and investigating future criminals by analyzing childhood behavior.
Loriagh - / 1  
The communities preventing crimes against children? Give some opinion...

The communities can play the most effective role in preventing crimes against children? Give your opinion.
write your essay and post it to this forum. Then we can give our feed backs to you.
If you need points for this essay, type a part of the topic in the search above and search for similar topics. Reading others essays and also the comments provided for them is a good way to improve your writing skills.

We will help you once you post your essay : )

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts ( preventing crimes with childhood behavior analyzing)