(price of petrol increase / the cement making process) - IELTS ESSAYS

kiwiuua 3 / 3  
Thanks in advance for your help
I need the help of review my essay in grammar,vocabulary and sentence,or another good advice in writing.
Writing task 2
Topic:Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve the growing traffic and polution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you tihink might be effective?

Essay:
In recent years, people living in cities suffered the growing traffic and pollution problems. Thus, the ways to solve these problems have been discussed extensively, and different people have different ways. Many people think that increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve the problems.

The increasing demand of cars is the main reason causing the growing traffic, and the growing traffic leads more pollution. Maybe the cost owning a car becomes more and more lower is the key point of increasing demand of cars. But it is difficult to control the act of bussinessman. So that, we should have an act in the price of petrol. Through increasing the price of petrol, we change the relationship of demand and supply, to achieve the goal of decreasing the demand of cars in market.It is an effective method to solve the problems because it complys with the laws of economics. Increasing the price of petrol means to increasing the cost owning a car. So people who tend to buy a new car may cancell the project,and people who have already a car may reduce the use of cars. In some extent, we suscessfuly solve growing traffic and pollution problems.

However more ways are needed to solve these problems. In my perspective, government should provide a key role in solving the growing traffic. In the short period of time,Limiting the number of buying is to sovle the increasing number of cars,and limiting the number of the caron the road is another way to reduce the number of cars. In the long term,government should encourage the development of new erengy vehicles.Government should cut the tax of the new erengy vehicles company, and government should provide the additional fund to support the development of the company in necessary time.

Writing task 1

Topic: The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement- making process, and show cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams show that the processes of cement production and concrete production . The process of cement production begins with limestone and clay. It uses them inside the crusher, making them into powder. Putting the power into the mixer, and it is then heated by Rotating heater.The last process is to put the mixture on the grinder, and get the cement . At last,it is packed into bags.

Concrete production is a simple process in contrast to the process of cement production . According to the proportion of cement(15%), water(10%), sand(25%) and grave(15%), they are put into the concrete mixer together. So through the machine , we can get the concrete production.

In comparisons the two process , they have some similar parts in pruduction process.Many raw materials are needed in both process , and mixing process is an indispensable process for them. Stones have a important role in the process . But in the cement process , there is a heating process , which is not in concrete process.
Mai Chu 14 / 17 1  
After putting the power into the mixer, and it is then heated by Rotating heater

So throughthanks for the machine , we can get the concrete production.

In comparisonsComparing the two process , they have some similar parts in pruductionproduction process

Stones also playshave an important role in the process

Keep going :D

Home / Writing Feedback / (price of petrol increase / the cement making process) - IELTS ESSAYS